Please help!!! newbie! with pictures, problems with my week old plant!! help, yellow!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by clee59, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Ok My setup:

2 plants
    5- 23 watt CFL's Daylight
    1 Fan

MG Soil (I just started my plants in these. I am planning on transplanting them into a better soil in a couple of days, maybe sooner now)

8 hours ago there was nothing wrong, everything going perfect.

Came home and both my plants have a slight small yellow tips or dots to them.

My "big girl" has yellowing on one tip of the mj leaves. The little one has yellowing on the smaller round leaves.

Please look and help.
    I am going to buy a ph level tester tommorrow. They will be fine until then, correct?

Attached Files:

2. yup, transplnat right away. MG has nutes in it already, that burn your plant up. Transplant immediatley or you might loose them!

3. Get your PH dialed in and get them out of that fert you look to be burning them up with high nutes.

4. #4 slanesh, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    flush the soil that its in, to buggery. you want to get all of the nutes out of it.
    and then trainsplant.

even if you transplant to good soil, you still need to flush because you cant seperate the roots from the soil its in now.

flush with room temp water thats been left out for atleast 16 hours or so (preferably).
    i'd say, with MG soil, if you really wanna save those babies, flush it with 8x the water the container can hold. let it drain off immediately though.

dont flush it by that amount when you have already transplanted it because it will compact the soil way too much.

you just really wanna wash away those skanky MG nutes from your babies roots.

and no, they may not be fine. until tomorrow.

you only got 2 leaves. if those die (and they aint got long to go) then your plant cant photosynthesize and it will die. i'd sort this out asap.