Please Help New Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AtlanticGrow, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Hey guys I'm new to this I have 2 female plants and they're in 1 week flower can you please tell me what is going on with the leaves not sure if it is a fungus, insect or nute problem. I have done some research and there are so many varied opinions. Thanks 20140809_112129.jpg 20140809_112117.jpg

2. I see a couple holes in the leaves, seems like bugs, plus they're outside right?

3. #3 Breezey007, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    Just a beginner myself mate, but that isn't anything to do with nutes or lights.....bugs have eaten holes in the plants, I would suggest moving them or spraying them, or both actually, I'm not growing outdoors, but I guess this one of the things outdoor growers have to contend with...definitely insects causing that shit mate, even as a newbie grower I can tell you that. :)

4. try something like seven dust in a large perimeter around the plants. Also, put some ladybugs on them. That should help, good luck.

5. Totally agree with the ladybug theory Chris....but can you buy them anywhere? I'm lucky to see more than 4 in a year.

6. Yes, they even have them online.

7. Thanks guys gonna try a hand soup mixed with water, yep its a outdoor grow

thanks guys