Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

please help. need experienced smokers advice.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dmont0438, Mar 1, 2012.

1. i have to reportto my parole officer on the 7th of march but i smoked out of a bowl with old resin on around the 17th of feb. i hit it maybe 6 times will i be clean by the 7th? if not any suggestions will be greatly appreciated..i know i shouldnt have givin into temptation and i wouldnt be worried right now but i dont smoke anymore because i was in prison and now im on parole. please help me. thanks.

2. [quote name='"dmont0438"']i have to reportto my parole officer on the 7th of march but i smoked out of a bowl with old resin on around the 17th of feb. i hit it maybe 6 times will i be clean by the 7th? if not any suggestions will be greatly appreciated..[/quote]

you should be good man. that's more than enough time, just be cautious and drink up some water right before.

3. Do you know what type of test will be given?

4. You belong in prison to be that stupid,
    to actually screw up your chance for freedom..to hit some fucking resin..

5. im not sure of the brand or anything but i can tell you i piss in the cup he screws on a top with all types of stris on it and lays the cup on its side for a couple minutes.

6. ay bruh dont judge me worry about yourself. if you dont have anything to say about the topic then dont post in it.

7. are you implying that all stoners are criminals?

8. ok...well your in the clear, that amount of weed woulda been gone in about a week.
    Start thinking more about your life...and less about trees.

9. Your fine but better safe than sorry ALWAYS. Also, that water makes it go out of your system faster is bullshit, it is not true.

10. thanks aj, and atleast you didnt keep the argument goin snowman. shows your a respectable person honestly. some people get on here to get on peoples cases so they dont have to focus on theirs. but you are respectable and i do agree with you though i was stupid and if i could take it back i would. i didnt even get high :/. lol

11. Dont jeopardize yourself like that man! But yea you should be good, just drink a shit ton of water.

12. youll be fine, if you really want to be safe start exorcising to burn fat and get your metabolism going.

If its not a lab test, drink a piss ton of water before hand, and your DEFINITLY in the clear.

This is because the active chemical in weed, THC, is not water soluable. When you drink large amounts of water, you ever notice your piss is clear?

Thats because you fill your bladder with the water, and you piss it out. Because THC is not water soluable, there will not be any THC in your "piss",

however, some PO's are fucking cunts, and when they see the clear pee they know you "diluted" and may send the pee off to a lab to see if the creatine levels are abnormally high, which they would be.

If its a first time thing, theyll say hey man, drink less water next time, and by the time the lab gets back you WILL be clean. If you do it all the time they will know whats up and you can be automatically failed for diluting.

Ive been clean in as little as three days after getting STONED.

13. thanks plex.

14. Now, how is an exorcism going to help him with his drug tests? Maybe it will drive the devil spirit of marijuana out of him.

15. oh sorry professor, i meant exercising.

I always do that =/ lol