PLEASE HELP! mystery bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by drizzydrake, Mar 7, 2009.

1. a few months ago, under very unfortunate circumstances i had a brand new bubbler confiscated. it was taken by police a mere 8 hours after buying it, i only got one use out of it but that one use was enough to win me over.

here comes the bigger problem, i dont remember the exact name of the company that blew the glass, if anyone can take something from this description i would be forever greatfull...

-it was a frosted glass sherlock

-all white

-had a reaaaaally thin but sturdy handle, and a chamber that was a perfect cylinder.

-there was an acid etched emblem on the outside of the cylinder right below the bowl, i cant remember exactly what it was (something about a time bomb maybe??)

-within the chamber there were tiny holes to make some great bubbles...it was really clean and perfecltly made.

i better stop thinking about it before i get emotional

[​IMG]

2. yeah....alot of glass companies make pieces like that. sorry for you loss, but i cant help you

3. what have we told people abotu using white lighters and pipes?

you always get caught with it. they are just bad luck

4. I don't know the company, but this LOOKS somewhat like what you were talking about, but it's not frosted or white.
    [​IMG]

5. I know there's a Dynamite glass or somethin like that with a bomb logo, but I duno if I've seen bubblers from them.

6. You should go back to the store where you bought it.

7. possibly a purr? my friend have a purr double bubbler, that kinda seems like like urs besides the fact that his has 2 chambers. it was frosted except for the PURR logo which was on the front of the water chamber, pretty thin glass, diffused, but his had 2 slits not holes, on the downstem. heres a picture of it, its exact same thing, though, that is not my friends idk who that person is

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...05-new-glass-double-chamber-bubbler-pics.html

8. thats exactly like mine, aside from the extra chamber. i might just have to say screw it to the old model and try and get somethin like this now....very tempting

either way thanks alot for the help guys

9. well of course i wasn't using a white lighter, but white pipes? we need to end this superstition somewhere

10. My bullshit detector's ringing

if he was caught with a red bubbler you wouldn't say shit, but it's white so that simply has to be the reason he was busted, right?

the colour of your smoking paraphernalia makes zero fucking difference whether you're getting arrested or not.

>:-(

11. Shit, I have a White MacBook. Does that make me more likely to get caught if I use it to do illegal things with it?