Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PLEASE HELP!! my tolerance won’t go down

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by eimot7530, Oct 14, 2019.

1. (first time ever using a forum, i apologize for any mistakes as far as posting etiquette and whatnot)
    so i have a pretty big issue concerning my tolerance level, being that it will NOT go down no matter what i do. i have taken many t breaks (one of them was for 3 months), i’ve tried exercising, new strains, vaping, and just about every other method i could find. but it absolutely just does not work.
    i’m a daily smoker, and have been (aside from t breaks) for about 2 1/2 years and when i first started, i could get high as hell on a hit or two (but the highs never lasted more than 30 minutes, which i’ve read isn’t the norm) but by august of last year, i was smoking 5 full bowls in a row just to get to a medium high for, again, maybe 25-30 minutes. and at the point i am now, no matter how much i smoke, all i can get is a vague kind of sensation where you can tell you have weed in your system but you aren’t high. it’s not trash weed either, trichomes galore and my supplier actually warned me several times not to smoke too much of it at once because apparently it gets people super fucked up.
    i’ve tried grapefruit and smoking on an empty stomach, and it’s not like i’m a big person, i’m only 5’2” and about 100 lbs, so it seems like it should take less to get me high if my reasoning is correct?
    this is a real problem for me because i have some severe mental health problems that weed (used to) help tremendously with. more than any medications. i’m scared that i could be somehow permanently tolerant and unable to ever use the one thing that ever helped me again. does anyone know what’s going on? can this be reversed or am i stuck like this?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tried edibles mate?

3. It sounds counter intuitive but especially after T-breaks only smoke a little bit, your body gets used to it fast. For me .3-.4G of weed and me smoking a full G feels the exact same however if I smoke a full G I’ll need to smoke that much more again next time. Stop smoking a lot at once, take a 5 day T-break and start off small. Make a GB

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Btw I’ve been in that same exact position, also youll never get higher then the first time you smoke that day, need sleep to reset well Atleast for me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. i have, but only once. i was not fond of the experience but i will try it again

• Like Like x 1
  6. this is helpful, i hadn’t thought of it like that. i will definitely put this advice into practice. thank you for your input :)

• Like Like x 2