Please help my plants are dying and I don't know why

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kid ink, Jul 11, 2017.

1. So what did you do to get rid of them?

2. i agree with marc......looks like nutrient lockout....nitrogen burn at first.......the stress is increasing your resin production.....but killing your plants.......looks like heat stress also

3. #43 trueweedsmoker, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    The indaca ìs chronic kings blueberry......the sativa is ck hash extreme.25 and 24 % thc. .. I don't care for these..these are in soil.....i only grow hydro.... got other things going...this is lock out....Marc is right....like the other friend said could be light burn....they might be running.....send more pics....take a grow journel and follow it to the T....youll grab a sense of things after a few grows.....looking good thoe

4. Nvm I don't wanna debate here lol

OP get you some seedlings going for the next run after you take care of the bugs

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. WASNT ARGUING WITH U Led......help op out....thats what were here for.....YOU GOT IT

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh I know it was me who made the unnecessary comment without providing any help so I had edited my post after I made it.

7. LED....op need some help...help him out he's a little far into flowering.....