Please Help My Plant (Cant figure it out)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by shotnva777, Jun 21, 2015.

1. So, I was growing a Sativa and an Indica in straight Topsoil from my Yard! I have PLENTY of grows under my belt (over 30 or so), but most were outdoors at my old spot. It was an old Corn Field with amazing, "living", organic topsoil. It was still sprayed for pest as well. So in short, it was the perfect spot! It goes without saying, I don't live near there anymore! lol I also have quite a few indoor grows (check sig) I've accomplished, but had to rid of my grow boxes and tents due to security reasons. Anyways, I've only grown a few times here outdoors and they were very healthy clones that were just put outdoors to soak up the sun during flowing ONLY. I DO have to say that they all did VERY well!

Anyways, I figured a good mix of topsoil and sand would be best because they will be planted in the same soil, right next to a rainwater runoff ditch (same spot the other plants flowered in). Well, the Indica I have started looking deficient and the soil was getting pretty damn hard in the pots, once it dried out. It would almost get "muddy" when you watered them.

I went out and bought some good, organic potting soil 2 days ago and mixed in some 8-5-5 Organic Fertilizer (check pics) that's for Tomatoes. Its a slow release fert but that's all good and dandy in MY book! That just means that waterings should be "enough" UNLESS they start to show a deficiency. Its practically the same thing I used to do with my Indoor Tent Grows, except I used Fox Farms Happy Frog to mix in the SAME potting soil (I believe it's a 5-5-5 NPK though).

So, long story a little shorter... Where they will be planted should be good and rich with nutrients, as I have a compost pile going and have already "beefed up" the soil previously. But what the HELL is wrong with my Indica?! It's dying quickly (IMO) and I don't know whether to feed it or water it or let it dry out... Seems like I've tried them all with no luck. Growth is completely stunted too. LOTS of clawing and yellowing of leaves. If ANYONE can help I'll +rep and thank you A LOT! Lol...

I guess just refer to pictures.... The first one will be when it was in the TOPSOIL and is what made me transplant into actual POTTING SOIL (rest of pics!). I will also so my Sativa which is growing great, even with Supercropping and Topping. Same exact soil in both pots....