Please help my ladies!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Blunts., Oct 12, 2009.

1. So both my ladies are feeling a little under the weather. The leaves of one are wilting and some are turning yellow and the stem is red/purple. I believe this plant is suffering form over watering and nitrogen deficiency. My second plant has some yellow leaves with brown spots on them. The leaves are also lighter green then expected. Im posting a few pics but any help would be greatly appreciated. They are about 5 weeks into veg and i want to put them into flowering as soon as they are healthy. I use Earth juice for my nutes. I havent tested my ph runoff lately because I believe over watering is an issue.

Thanks!!

Attached Files:

2. OK then...quit overwatering and your problems will go away... You may have lockout going on too...check the Ph...

3. Yeah i figured that as much, stopped watering about 6 days ago and still wilting. Thought that was uncommon to still wilting after 6 days. As for the yellowing with brown spots and red stems?

4. You haven't watered for 6 days and you're in soil? You've prolly waited long enough on that front. You gotta remember when start/stop something the results aren't always instantanious. It'll often take some time to notice improvments.

And I don't think it's N def. I think yer prolly over feeding causing lockout. If not overfeeding it's a ph problem causing nute lockout.

The red stem thing is pretty normal. All plants can get it. Don't worry too much over that.

Ph balanced waterings of 6.8 is where to begin

5. Thanks D, i just watered it earlier today. I gave it a little bit of nutes with a ph of 6.3-6.5, best i could get. Hope she starts perkin up!

6. So a day after watering my plant is still wilting. Does this mean that it was overwatering to begin with?