Please HELP!!! My babies!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by thewhoman, May 9, 2013.

1. Hey guys okay so yesterday I went into my green house and my babies were looking so good and healthy, I go in there this morning and 4 of them are DYING! I haven't water them in a few days, we did get some light rains ect. if anyone can help I'd appreciate it! Here are pics of today and yesterday!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. i currently put them out of the green house and into the shade

3. I don't feed them any nutes yet, they're in EMPIRE BUILDER soil builder. They're 6 weeks old

4. You should try feeding it some nutes. What kinda nutes do you have available to use?

5. i have grow more veg fert 30-10-10 and jacks classic bloom fert 10-30-20

6. i water them with a bit of the veg fert and theyre not looking much better, some worse then others

7. What's the weather been like? What's the temp in ur green house?

8. They look droopy. Just give em a nice water and see if they perk up. 2 days in the hot cali sun in those small pots seems like you are just lettin em dry out a little to much. The only other thing could maybe be some pests. You said you had some preditor bugs come to your plant which is good news, but usually means there is a reason they are there.

9. it was a bit hot in there, i took them all out and gave them a good water, but they arent springing back too much

10. I will check them for bugs later, problem is im so busy lately trying to do job and make money i dont have a lot of time to be on them all day, i just checked them and the top older leaves seem to be dying, while the bottom is more greener. its kind of raining lightly right now

11. Years ago I accidentally got some weed poison blow onto a couple of plants I had growing and they looked very much like your plants are there.

No cross contamination of water or anything like that?

Otherwise I would like to bet you need more water; some of that soil looks a little too dry to me.

Good luck

12. When in doubt flush with distilled water. give them a couple gallons and a couple days, So many problems can match these symptoms and if flushing doesn't work, get a PH meter and test. that's all anyone can offer as in advice. if you can't get ahold of one, try some Epsom salts as I can see purple stems assuming it isn't cold weather, and its a Cal/mag def. I've never had this problem so it's just my 2 cents. if you suspect the soil to be too hot. Store bought soils usually run 6.5 ph which is fine. If you cant water often, add some sort of mulch to hold moisture, and paint the buckets white... those thin black pots will get up to 100+ degrees in direct sun. these are just some suggestions x)

13. Last yr I had some plants in pots on cement next to a hot tin barn. They started doing the same thing I couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on. Turns out they were just to hot. Moved em and they got better. All the ugly leaf was still there but the new growth was normal.

14. hey man I saw some weird brown stuff at the roots of each of my plants that i cant really confirm where it came from..... now you have me suspicious that someone is poisoning my plants

15. they were in a green house so the heat could be, but it wasnt too hot. last week it did get a bit hotter

16. The best thing at this point imo is just go straight water. It is hard to know exactly the issue, but it sounds like something with the soil. Until you can figure out and correct the issue I think trying to feed it with anything could make matters worse. It doesn't look like its lacking anything so don't try to over correct. Water plus nature and you should be okay. They are outside, its pretty hard to fuck up if you keep it basic and just sort of let it fix itself. Once you feel they are back to normal go ahead and hit em with small dosages and see how they react. I don't think anyone is messing with your stuff. They'd just take em

17. To make you feel better I wish I had pictures of my crop last year. I didn't ease them outside, and gave em strong nutes right from the go. About 80 percent of the plant crisped off of one. I pretty much gave up on that 1 and a month later when messing with my other 5 she was completely green and back to life. She turned out to be my 3rd tallest plant and yielded a half lb. Your plants are in far better condition then what mine was in last year.

18. I trust you buddy, it's just so devastating. I haven't ever gave them any nutes until yesterday because someone rec'd it! here is how she looks today, 5/10 are now doing the same thing. Two on the inside of the green house started doing a bit of the same. Down to 3 that arent doing anything

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. a deficiency wouldn't do that. keep an eye for someone poisoning them, have you flushed them with 2x the amount of water per container?