Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Help Me!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by OC_HERBavor, Dec 20, 2008.

1. So I have this really bad stomach problem It's called gastridous. It's an infection in the lining of the stomach. It causes me severe pain and awful nausea, which then I cannot eat like a normal 22 year old man would. So for the past few years ive been self medicating myself with marijuana, and it completely seems to have solve my problem. The thing is I live in Orange County, CA and the cops in my city have nothing better to do then pull people over and look for drugs. Well I dont believe marijuana is a drug, its a plant. :) But anyways, I was wondering if this is a legitimate reason for obtaining a card, so I dont have to worry about getting caught or arrested for medicating myself? Oh btw, I was all the way down to 140lbs at one time and im 6'1 but after smoking and working out im back up to 175lbs :D you see this medication is the only thing that has helped me gain my weight back and decreased the pain. thank you all for looking!

2. #2 THCF, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008

Yes, that definitely qualifies. THCF Medical Clinics have a clinic in Riverside where our doctor can help you get your permit to legally possess, use and grow medical marijuana. The phone number in Riverside, CA is 951-782-9898.

THCF Medical Clinics see patients in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, Oregon and Washington state. The toll free phone number is 1-800-723-0188.

Yours truly,
    Paul Stanford