Please help me

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iAmNoOneButGenocide, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Please dont judge my current setup, I didnt have the best budget when I started the plant. It is into its start of 2nd week of flower mostly used cfls but recently upgraded to full spectrum led light. I have been reading about deficiencies and still need help determining them and fixing them without stressing my plant too much. I've used cfls for seedling and vegatative stage and it would total around 130ish true wattage while my led is pulling 300. Its currently on a 12 hour light schedule and 12 dark with me feeding every 3 days or so suggested by a friend. Any help I would love to recieve

Attached Files:

2. What’s ur PH at? You should pinch off the dying leaf cause there doing nothing for plant but taking up energy.

3. They are using the drops so that means they have only a sort of idea what the ph is. I'd suggest getting a meter if you don't have one so you can really dial in the ph. Also I didn't see any calmag in your chemicals collection. Maybe that's what's missing? Didn't catch what kind of water you were using

4. I'm using distilled water from the start qith going by the nutrients charts on the bottle. I have calmag it was just on the side of the tent. I'm really worried that I'm giving too much nutrients cause I think it also looks like nutrients burn

5. Your blurple led is not pulling 300 watts. What's the brand? You need to provide more info about your grow - medium, nutes, pH in and out, etc.etc. - also please take pics under natural light.

6. Do you have a pH meter or are you using the drops? I see calibration solutions for a meter but I don't see a meter. You don't need a meter, I've been using the drops for over 20 years and never had a pH problem.

7. My led is off of amazon I'm just saying 300 bc of the reviews and question they mentioned 300 or so. But I just received it yesterday so I'm really not sure if its gonna help or not. I know I should have saved money for a brand name but the name is haehne 600w led growing light full spectrum. My soil is a mix of coco coir and perlite roughly 70%soil and 30% perlite. I had a meter but I misplaced it stupidly of me. When I mixed the nutrients together I got it to read around 6.1. I'll take pictures when the light cycle is on because I dont want to disrupt the darkness

8. Iv

9. I doubt that 600w light even pulls 100w - when it doesn't say the actual draw watts you should beware. You don't get a 300w led for $48.99. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I got another led grow light it only pulls 60watts. I have both of them for the one plant. Been busy with holidays so didnt post.

Attached Files:

11. Yeild is going to be pretty small on this one but u will get smoke.. (if its fem)

Post a pic of your lights and provide a lil more info on ur medium and enviorment..

Imo a $35 135 watt led from ebay will do better than cfl’s (ive used them b-4 - too much moving bulbs around to cover plants bud sites)

A cheap 135 watts from the wall led seems to be in ur budget

12. You're in a coco/perlite mix - you should be feeding that plant to substantial run off every day - never plain water. That's the reason it looks so bad. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Don’t use distilled water
    It’s useless and costs. Use tap water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. I went back to cfl lights just messed with setup a little. I have 6 42 watt 6500k and 2700k cfl bulbs running with 1 60w led. I've noticed it got in much better shape ever since I am using more lights and different feeding mixture. Dont bash me on changing if it's bad I understand it's not good to out plant in stress if I screw her up by mistake than I live and learn with mistakes

Attached Files:

15. What's your feeding schedule?

16. How far away are the cfl’s from the plant.. youll also needcfl’s for the sides of the plant being the canopy is not even..

17. Oh no oh no.....dude you need to learn more about growing a plant bro.i guess you can do what you do but really you waste time, money, materials....watch some YouTube videos. Go to growweedeasy.com start reading. Dude your gonna yield like a blunts worth of that bean stalk. It takes time to grow a plant. I get it we ain't perfect but bruh! You bought a tent and all....you gotta put the time in my dawg start studying.... it'll pay off man.

MPM