Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help me!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AngryPenis, Aug 1, 2012.

1. So tomorrow i have probation at around noon, I have a drug test, i have been clean for 20 days, i'm in good shape, 5'3 105lbs 11.89% body fat, i was active yesterday but i havent been the other 19 days, i have drinkin about 85 oz of water and 40 oz of cranberry juice but when i take the cheap home drug test i still comes up positive my urine is as clear as water what can i do to pass tomorrow please help!!!!

2. Buy a bottle of detox from a head shop. If that doesn't work I don't know what will. To be fair though, you shouldn't have smoked weed while you were on probation, and you definitely should have exercised before it was the day prior to your drug test. Good luck man.

3. Stop posting drug test threads there is a sticky at the top of the page

YOUR PROBLEM IM NOT TE ONETHAT SMOKED ON PROBIE:wave::cool:

4. why would you smoke on probation if you knew you had a drug test? that's just irresponsible. good luck

5. Guys I was on probation for 6 months then last month I went in on the eleventh and they told me they were going to drug test me, I haven't smoked since that day.

6. Stop it, there is a goddamn sticky!!!

Use it and good luck have fun:wave::cool: