Please help me with my plant.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by vega123, Oct 11, 2017.

• Please read the Forum Guidelines. A post such as this one is not something we tolerate here. I will allow the thread to stay but please do not communicate with other members of this FORUM in this manner. *RMJL
    You try and ask for some help and you get a bunch of fucking know it all every body who ask for some fucking help thats all not to give us you secrets but some pointers on growing weed but no these fucker are too good at growing weed they r too professional to help us begginers out pices of shit fuck this blog it aint helpful!!!!
    And fuck all of you that think u know it all

Sent from my 5049W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. When you ask information , you need to be polite. If this is the attitude you are asking , then people will choose to ignore you. Don't forget being ignorant and rude doesn't generate anything for you. In fact it just turns people down.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I get knowledge from everybody.. I don't get "that know it all vibe"... and this is why if I have a certain question I PM a couple of people instead of asking for advice on a thread...
    Relax a bit... and don't be a fucktard on the forum and maybe people will reply back

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think your first error is thinking this site is a blog. Have you been asking your questions on blogspot?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Kool now that i got u 2 guys attention wat seems to b the problem wit my plant[​IMG]

5. There maybe multiple reasons for that

So it will be great if you share details so we can comment on the issues.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. edit. wrong thread delete plz

7. Using ffof&happyfrog soil mix wit extra perlite in a 1.5 liter pot didnt feed till after week 2 first feed was 1/2 tsp of fox farm trio and cal mag except tiger bloom!

8. Lights on 24 hr humidity stay around 35-50 temp 84° being the highest and lowest about 79°

9. Do you check ph levels for the water ?
    Do you use any type of fertilizer and are you sure you are not over using them ?

10. I'm no expert, but humidity is to low and temp is pretty high

11. how much water do you feed your plant when you water and how often are you watering?

12. #15 boricuarage79, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    This might help too [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yea and fert i havent even used full stregnth still goin 1/4 - 1/2 of wat the bottle says if i remember right less is always better!!
    Ph i try to keep it around 6.0-6.5

14. Thanks for the help man!!

15. How old are your plants? I have not put any nutes yet and I'm almost a month in and she is looking very healthy

16. Extra salty

17. I use about a 1/4 of a gallon a lil over
    More or less its in 1 liter pot!!
    I feed it enough to get some run off not too much every 3 days soil is pretty dry by the 3rd day!