Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer PLEASE HELP ME TO GET PROPER DOSE OF CBD TO TREAT BONE CANCER

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Masud1980, Sep 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dear Experts,
    I'm totally new in cannabis treatment for cancer. Just 2 days ago i found this forum & start reading. My wife is a cancer patient & both of us interested to try this treatment inspired by this forum.Our oncologist have no idea about this treatment nor any of my friends. We have no other support except this forum to proceed for the treatment. Anyway, to findout the proper form of the medicine and dose, its very important to know patient's overall condition. Here i'm trying to tell in short about the diseae of my wife, so that i would be able to get your proper suggestion.

In 2013, my wife had breast cancer on left side and performed the mastectomy surgery due to spreaded in some lymph nodes. Then she had total 12 chemo and 25 radio therapies. After that she remain in regular check up with an oral medication tablet aximastein. Everything was going well till june 2017 and we found the value of her blood test CA15.3 increasing gradually in every month and at the same time she start experiencing pain at her back and shoulder & becomes severe pain though in April,2017 she had whole body PET CT but nothing found there. At the end of july,2017 Our oncologist was telling the pain due to spondylysis but we did an MRI SPINE and found 3 spots at shoulder, backbone and waist including an spot at skull and our oncologist said the germ spreaded to bones. But still he was saying the pain was not for cancer and give an oral chemo tablet capacitabyne 500 mg after every 5 hours and told to continue for next 35 days. On next 19th september that 35 days will end.

1)Storm crow suggest me to give CBD to my wife ASAP, But the cannabis is highly illegal in my country and not possible for me to prepare the oil.Please let me know, how & where could i get the good quality cannabis oil? Because frauds are there on the net cheating people.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk...er-patients-beware-the-cannabis-oil-scammers/

2) There are several forms of cannabis medicine like tablet, oil or powder. Which form of cannabis medicine should i use specifically for bone cancer treatment?

3) How to give the CBD to my patient of bone cancer? I mean let her take the oil orally ? Or with saline like giving chemo.

4)From your experience,please give me a proper protocol of using CBD for my wife bone cancer. My oncologist having no idea about that.

5) I found THC should be used with cannabis oil , there found another post in this forum said to use omega 3 and coconut oil with CBD. Also need to know what is suppository and receptor people use with the oil, Please let me know related supplementary and supporting medicine i should use for my wife.

6)Suppose our oncologist suggest to give chemo therapy to my wife, can i perform the CBD therapy & chemo therapy simultaneously ? Or have to choose anyone from the above.

7)Please share your experiences if anyone working with CBD to cure bone cancer , it will be a great help for the people like us fighting against bone cancer.

Thanks
    Masud.

2. BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    Some more reading for you.
    The "Cure" as such is based on massive amounts of cannabis. Activated high THC material. CBD on it's own is questionable as to it's effectiveness.
    Google "Rick Simpson Oil" and "Phoenix Tears". Both are basic methods on creating a very strong canna oil.
    My own experience working with Cancer patients is limited to just a pair but both saw a vast improvement in the quality of life on the drug.
    I lost one finally after 2 years longer then she was expected to survive and the other is still going strong.
    Replying with @BrassNwood in the text will alert me you've posted. I check in the City usually daily so replying will be fairly fast.
    BNW