Please help me smoke

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by akt22, Mar 11, 2014.

1. I'll reiterate, move out.
    Her house, her rules.

2. If he does that he'll end up finding and making a thread about "steel box found in woods, cant get it open"

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How about you just don't smoke.

Notice the period.

4. #44 PeacefulToker14, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    My friend has te same problem, but idk how your mom is cause his is clueless. Whatever you use to smoke outa keep it in your room(if it's not already there), hve a fan in your room, an lock your door and open up the window just a. Tiny bit. If you have speakers, a tv or a video game console, turn on the volume enough to cover the sound of the fan, sit near the window and smoke. Also good idea to keep eye drops in your room too. And then just chill in your room till your high is done or if you can control it just chill wherever.

You don't need the fan if you smoke by the window but it never hurts to still have it. Trust me both my friend and cousin both do this all the time and sometimes me too. But my mom doesn't give a shit if I do I just can't smoke in my house haha. Oh and also if your a little scared about the smell just spray a tiny bit of axe spray or whatever you use.

5. :laughing:  Yeah no shit.

6. Save up, move the fuck out, smoke weed