Please help me quit soda

Discussion in 'General' started by SkinnyHD, Feb 11, 2014.

1. I stopped reading that article after I saw that the study was done by "Pro-life watchdog group, Children of God for Life (CGL)"

Didn't even bother to read when I read the website's tagline.

3. This is what happens when you don't make your children drink milk.

4. Soda sounds like a word for fat muricans.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. What kind of soda do you drink? And what else do you like to drink?

6. I quit drinking soda when I was 17 an I'm going on 22. Sodas a waste of money and calories. Just drink water and tea occasionally. Water is great there's really no need for anything else. They put more then an once of of sugar in a can of soda. That's a lot of sugar lol.

7. I weigh 130 pounds -_-.. you should try not being a dick for no reason.

8. my mother always made me drink milk.

9. Theres multiple sources not just from pro life groups, its true that pepsico, kraft, nestle and other companies use senoymx flavor enhancers. Obviously a pro-life group would pick that up.

10. i read the article and dont object. a
    why wouldn't we find some use for everything the world produces? if it turns out aborted fetuses are tasty and nutritious lets eat them i say.

11. #32 Mr Moose, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    the fact that people say they feel a boost from a coca cola or coconut water is absurd to me.
    placebo inbound

12. most defiitely, although the caffeine in coke will have some biological effect. not very much per pop....but some.

13. Try Kombucha.  It's fizzy and good for you.

14. #35 CMGarcia55, Feb 12, 2014

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/complementaryandalternativemedicine/dietandnutrition/kombucha-tea

@[member="Snoop Toad"] Ran out of likes or I would have liked your comment.

15. #36 forty winks, Feb 12, 2014

I've read about that too.  It's good you pointed it out.  I always assume people will do research, but I shouldn't.  I know people been drinking it for years and they're still crazy fuckers.

I find it interesting that the ACS gets in a tizzy about three reported deaths when we know that chemo and other cancer treatments kill thousands annually.

Kefir's even better.

16. I wonder if one day this fetus flavoring will become a spice as popular as like Old Bay or that other shit with the pineapple or whatever

17. I quit all that stuff and only drink water now. When I drink soda all I taste is sugar. Ice cold water tastes just as good as juice to me.

18. The only time I really drink pop is with liquor.

19. start drinking carbonated water instead.