Please help me pick a light

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Dementedryder, Feb 22, 2016.

1. #1 Dementedryder, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
  2. I got a Mars 144 and love it.I would like to try one of the cheaper ones as additional light.But not sure,the reflector has two modes.Veg and flower.Might just get another 144 for my next grow.Check out my journal for pics.Plants are almost done.

3. One other thing,the mars 96 there is a good price.Most of the time the price is the same on Mars website.Pluss you get there warranty.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Dementedryder, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
    I will be going with the 96. I'll buy them straight from mars which is cheaper than ebay. I didin't even think to check their site until i read your post. Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I have a 144 on the way!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I got my 96 and its been really good so far. I'm sure that will be even better.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Careful if you order from them directly, mine is on back order until the end of next week :(

• Like Like x 2
  8. That sucks, I received it in 5 days. I read someone had to wait a month.

9. I have two of the 12 inch square LEDs there really cheap only 14 watt but there great for clones and starters [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's a gg clone about a month old

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. truly sorry for that kingo, sometimes the website doesn't function well, say, if you placed order one week earlier and then pay that one week later, the system won't remind us, so my colleague look through the orders manually that's probably why the order was missed out, truly sorry for this, it's our fault we will do better and avoid this.

• Like Like x 2
  12. @smokesara the way that my plants have responded to the light far outweighs me being impatient.

As a customer I truly appreciate your tactful response and complete ownership for the problem. It really wasn't that big of a deal actually.
    If the biggest problem I have is waiting a couple more days for a light to come in the mail then I'd say I don't have much to complain about.

Great lights, great plants, and food in the fridge. I don't want for anything else haha.

• Like Like x 2
  13. thanks a lot kingo so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our light:) glad it does its job and grow decent buds, we will improve our service for the shipment, now we have toll-free service line available: +1-6265878506. so for urgent matters please do feel free to call us from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 12:00am and from 7:00 pm to 12:00pm EST. we are working on having the voice message function available now, normally we will arrange shipment within 24 business hours, and send you notification, if you don't receive any confirmation from us, please do feel free to email us at:
    Sales: info@mars-hydro.com
    Warranty: solutions@mars-hydro.com
    Shipment:service@mars-hydro.com

Any questions you are more than welcome to pm me or post on mars family thread:) enjoy weekend :apache:

• Like Like x 1
  14. 96 mars hydro works really well. I'm waiting till i get some extra cash to get a second one. I've upgraded my tent to a 3.5 x 3.5 x 6'8 and its still growing pretty good with that one 96. This pic is week 3, I started them from seed on feb 28.

Attached Files:

15. doea it matter Bout the watts because i have 7 plants

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app