1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

please help me out got few Q's?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Kr4zY-tOkA-IvXx, Jan 12, 2004.

1. hey all .. after a while of debating i have decided to start growin. i would not like to do it to yeild enough plant to smoke for my self or sell id like to just see if i can do it. and benefit off the product )

heres a little info ..i live with both parents.. yes they sumtimes come down to my basement and may find it i wuz wondering what is the easiset way i can bypass them from finding it as in what to make a grow box out

im not on to low of a budget since i can make some $$ if needed but id like to start small and discrete and avoid the parent to notice

i have a few questions here they are hopefully u can help me out

1) i have a PC with a glass side on the tower with a fluro light inside its about 6inches long or so and has good exaust so the air flow would be pretty nice . about 5in wide by 8in long and about 20in tall do u think a plant could grow well in that space ... and would it affect the PC

2) would different strains have a more distinct smell then others if so can ya tell me one that would not be detected to easily

..id be content just growing one plant on first time and if it works out and i enjoy the process and i dont get caught

Thnxs for all ur help

2. read the guide under my post, it'll help you out.......then if you still need answers just ask.........Peace out..........Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You