Please help me! Numbness after smoking marijuana after 4 days

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Neversmoking, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Please be serious when commenting. I really need help with this situation.

STORY:

Ok so 4 days ago, I went to a party and had a few beers. Some guys came over that I didn't know but they brought weed. So my friends and I smoked it. Btw the people were friends with my friends. If I was sober I would have said no because I didn't know them. I took 2 hits and I was high. I've smoked about 5 times in my life so Im a lightweight.

Anyways, the first thing I started doing when I was high was freak out. I had like a panic attack. I started to realize I'm just high so enjoy it; that's what I did. I had a new symptom though that I never had before. I couldn't feel my face and my body. Like I could feel it but it just seemed strange. It's very hard to explain. Basically my whole body felt numb but I still had a very slight feeling. I just thought it was me being high so I went to sleep.

The next morning is was sober. The only thing that stayed was the numbness. I could talk and walk fine. The feeling lasted a whole day but then went away. In the second day I felt the sensation again! I took a cold shower, drank milk, ran a mile, and chugged a ton of water. Still, no results. The numbness won't go away and I need anybody that has experienced this to give me some advice.

I even did some reasearch and it comes up with a ton of answers. Some say it's all in my head (which I know its not because I have been chill the past couple days). And some say it's a body high. I know time is probably my only cure but I want to know of any remedies to this feeling. I also know that there is people that had this and went to the doctors. I can't because I'm not getting in trouble with the law. I told my friends about how I feel and they said it didn't happen to them. They are all fine. One of my friends smoked for his first time that night and he felt fine. According to my friend it wasnt a good quality cannabis and it wasn't laced.

The first thing I thought was that it was laced with something because highs go away after a day. But this has been going on for 4 days! I started thinking it might not be the weed. So I started taking B12 vitamins becuase they help out your nerves and make them healthy. Still not helping. None of my friends have ever heard of it and I'm not going insane lol. Please comment if you know what's going on. Thank you!!!

2. *posts non-serious sarcastic answer*

3. obviously you had a good indica dank strain. when i smoke at night i expect to fell tingling sensations throughout my body i can control. its so awesome :bongin:

4. that's called being high

/end thread

5. When I first started smoking this happened to me for like 5 days after. It WILL go away as you smoke more though and get more used to it. I would like touch my nose and almost not be able to feel it. Don't worry, you'll be fine.

6. I smoked some .And i have the same sensations. Passed 3 days and i am still the same .:(

7. Lol "highs go away after a day" even when i first started they didn't last that long. Now i wish they did

8. Spiderman is so cool

9. youre lucky you can still get that zooted when you smoke. Embrace it while you can or you'll feel just like me: jealous

10. First thing it probabley wasn't laced and second chill

11. The way weed relaxes your muscles for me really lets me feel my muscles and you become more aware of them, especially my back and legs. Like tingly and heavy. Kinda like after a massage

12. And when the numb feeling goes away?

13. That's called being high on a indica strain man....

14. Weed laced with cocaine makes your face numb and tongue this isn't from first hand experience my sister was telling me how she had it laced with cocaine

15. yayaya...fucking viral propaganda crap...

"weeds made me stupid"
    "weed made me crazy"
    "weed made me numb for days..."
    all claiming..
    "weed was laced!"
    even though they claim to be noobs, they somehow know people with top shelf dank...

ya, fucking propaganda crap...AND I AM SERIOUS.:cool:

16. I've been smoking for years on years. Whenever I take some time off blazing and come back with an adequate session, I still get fuuucked fucked.. So don't worry and be happy. Drink water and exercise to some extent, you'll be fine.

17. So i smoked 4 days ago and i am still high.

18. Lol your either high as a mofo or your fucking at it ,4 days later a would be asking for there number incase of emergencies