Please help me!!!! I have a drug test!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kkwickweezy10, Mar 31, 2011.

1. HOW DO I PASS A URINE DRUG TEST?? I have to make appointment next week and i smoke everyday!!! I really need this job and wanted to know if anyone can help me???

Thanks

2. Fake pee, or friends. Only options.

3. I seriously think there are way to many threads on this subject. way too much information on the webs to need to make a thread as well. there's not much we can do to help. if it's for probation, they will probably watch the urine flow out of your penis, so there is nothing to do unless you want to inject clean piss up your urethra.

if its just for a job, then chill out and get fake piss. or someone that has clean piss. google proper techniques on that.

if you cant get fake pee and you smoke weed regularly, you will probably fail. the best you can do is start exercising a lot, and drink as much water as possible before the test.

ps: those "detox" drinks you can buy at headshops and whatever don't work

4. i think the only option is fake piss but i heard someware that if u put toilet water in your pee it makes it look like you havent smoked idk if thats true tho...but yea fake piss will do

5. ^^ No, toilet water just dilutes it. They'll know you're fucking with them and make you do it again

Stop smoking, first of all. Work out, drink a lot of water, take some detox. That's all I got

You're fucked if you only have a week though, unless you can score some fake piss

6. You have to smoke every single day up until the test, and then on the day of the test, eat exactly 2 and a half papayas. Following the papayas, drink 3 red bulls. Use the restroom. Then eat 2 medium dominoes pizzas. Works for me every time. Also, when you pee, only use the beginning and end of your stream. The middle is full of THC.

7. Step one: Cut off your penis.
    Step two: You don't have to take the test...??

8. @ lazy.. i am very chill bout it.. and di look online for help elsewere.. jus wanted to make thread cuz this blog site cud have ppl with experience and who have experienced and passed... thx

9. well if u guys care.. I got test on friday. That is exactly 9 days since i stopped smoking and like i said i smoke everyday.. however, i did reseaerch an like blowtreeallday said, u need to stop smokin ASAP.. then,

1) u need to drink water or cranberry juice as much as you can!!!! So you can cleanse your body. Tea is also good!!
    2) u need to sweat or workout. If you go to a gym use the saunna and sweat it out!!
    3) BUY A HOME DRUG TEST KIT. i am gonna use it on wensday to see if i still got thc in my system..
    4) if i do, then yes i will have to get sum1s pee but need to make sure it is warm becuz they check temp. so put it in sealed cup and on ur heater in ur car or sumthin on way there..

Also, the drinks can work. They mask the thc in ur system. And taking 4 advils before test does the same. And if you drink tons of water before the test u will basically pee water.. So i read if you take vitamin B pils before test aswell that will make ur peee yellow again.

10. Quick Fix Urine it mails to you in one day.

my friend also does the certo method with success everytime. I dont risk it tho and either use fake pee or quick fix. both have worked for pre-employment. you need to crotch it because some places make you empty your pockets. keeping the pee at 90-100 degrees F is the key. you cant just rely on ur cars heater.

11. I will mail you piss for $50. I have not done drugs for months.

12. #13 Renegade Angel, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'll send my drug free urine to you personally, for free.

13. [​IMG]

14. This. These are literally your only options. Just get a friends pee. They won't watch you pee in a cup for a job application.

15. Seeing as you "really need this job" and you still smoke every day, I'd say to get your fucking priorities straight.

Second, search this shit. How many times do you think this is posted? And how is this even a 'real life story'?

Finally, you pass a piss test by being clean and pissing in it.

Edit: learn some grammar while you're at it, I'd hate to see ur resume lol

16. she looks likes she certified to satisfy

17. jus get a friends pee and put it in a bug juice bottle.

make sure the pee is warm tho cuz they test the temp.

18. That would suck if they were like, "Sir, now I just need for you to do ten jumping-jacks to make sure your not attempting to conceal someone else's urine in your crotch." :eek: THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE MA'AM... :wave:

I just took a pre-employment urinalysis and passed by NOT smoking cannabis, works for me every time. ;)

Also watch out when drinking a lot of water, if you drink more than 8 oz. of water(what they told me) the test could come back diluted, meaning you retest.

Use the gotdang search function, I don't say that often, but this topic probably has 200+ threads on the subject.

19. I got caught at school for pot when I was back in high school and got drug classes with drug testing. 2 times I sneaked in a toothpaste tube full of a friend's pee(they peed in a bottle and used a funnel to get in tube. I kept it in the area between my balls and ass which got it almost up to body temperature(put it there a couple hours before you leave if the urine isn't fresh and has cooled). One other time I was surprised with a drug test so I only peed a little bit in the cup and filled the rest with warm water from the sink and that worked too. I hope this helps.