Please help me I am a new 1st time grower.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Yungex, Jul 17, 2016.

1. I am having issues with my plants. I'm not sure if they are coming in upside down. I also have another one that I believe is doing well however any input would be welcomed.

Attached Files:

2. for first timers I suggest a soil grow first

flush with clean fresh ph'ed water

no nutes for 36 hours

then re feed at 50% less for 10 days

then continue as normal

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. You should've started out with soil until you learned how to grow the plant. There are two parts to this. The grow setup and tending the plant. One is no good without the other. A new grower has no idea what he's doing to start with and then to have to deal with figuring out how to operate a hydro system and not fry your plants without even knowing about the plant and how it grows, usually just makes for a disastrous first run. Now and again you'll see someone new who starts one up and does great with it, but believe me, that is NOT the norm. I can't help you because I don't care for hydro-grown weed, honestly. I've been pro soil since day 1. It's got a fake chemical taste to it IMO, because it's never known real growth and has been tended and kept fed with only chemicals. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with them at all and if I can find no other, I'm happy to get hydro weed. But there is a difference. You need to grow you a couple of plants in some good formulated grow soil just to get an understanding of the plant. TWW

4. You are Hijacking this members thread

go make your own easy enuf..???

be nice and add some explanation for this hideous grow

thanks

• Like Like x 1