Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help me help others

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DeltaIX, Mar 30, 2012.

1. First off, I do not smoke marijuana and have not for several years but when I did I learned to grow. Recently a couple of loved one were diagnosed with serious illness. I began to grow for them for medicinal purposes. This has inceased and I now provide for several people. Keep in mind, this invokes serious illnesses not "my back hurts" or "I'm stressed out", not that I am invalidating anyone else's reasons for use. I provide for people with M.S. and cancer. I never expected to see such a marked improvement in these people's quality of life. Unfortunately, lawmakers in my area have not yet come to their senses. This being said I want to be prepared when they do.
    If anybody reading this is involved with providing medical marijuana please share with me some info regarding what the process was in your state to be premited to do so. I'm not looking for "I heard for this one guy..." type of answers but rather factual information. Thanks in advance for help you can give.

2. [quote name='"DeltaIX"']First off, I do not smoke marijuana and have not for several years but when I did I learned to grow. Recently a couple of loved one were diagnosed with serious illness. I began to grow for them for medicinal purposes. This has inceased and I now provide for several people. Keep in mind, this invokes serious illnesses not "my back hurts" or "I'm stressed out", not that I am invalidating anyone else's reasons for use. I provide for people with M.S. and cancer. I never expected to see such a marked improvement in these people's quality of life. Unfortunately, lawmakers in my area have not yet come to their senses. This being said I want to be prepared when they do.
    If anybody reading this is involved with providing medical marijuana please share with me some info regarding what the process was in your state to be premited to do so. I'm not looking for "I heard for this one guy..." type of answers but rather factual information. Thanks in advance for help you can give.[/quote]

Wish I could help but just wanna say your doing a great thing! The world needs more people like you