Please help me GC.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Sep 16, 2011.

1. I understand. I have reasons for what I say most of the time though. But yea I am pretty good at impressing girls but I really like this girl and am scared I will screw it up.

2. everypne can change...so can you...put aside "fuck bitches" thing and try to be a nice guy...its not that hard...and hopefully she will like what she sees and take it further...

tbh, if you put up an act and be not yourself, the relationship will come crashing down later on which will cause much more havoc you know?...

3. Go for a picnic in a park, or near a river or something like that, at least for a first proper date, if you really have no clue about what she likes/dislikes.

Everyone likes picnics...

4. Change your attitude towards women and treat her with respect. Obviously don't try to have sex with her right away and establish a connection with her before you go there since she feels like dudes just want to fuck her.

If you show her the attitude towards women you have on this board, you don't stand a chance.

5. combine ralta and whiskeys advice and id say youll be alright...

6. What about a walk on the beach? What do you ladies think?

7. At sunset.:D

8. Ask her if she likes the beach?

9. With horses. Straight from those romantic book covers.
    Make sure she's in something flowy, and soft. Your shirt
    must be open, and her strap has to be gently falling off
    her shoulder.

Can't beat that. :devious: :laughing:

10. First, I'm glad you found a nice girl you really like. Sounds like you've gone head over heel over this one.

Second, I would like to know if you can handle sushi. Not everyone can handle sushi...

If you are sure you can eat sushi, ok then... take her to a nice sushi place...

Order a sushi boat... with assorted sushi. Doesn't have to be the most expensive one, just enough for two people... No need to order the most exotic of sushis, just the ordinary ones will be fine.

If she's OK with alcohol, you could order 'Sake' the Japanese alcohol. Gives you more authentic feel of eating Japanese food.

Then you could go to an ice cream place... have a sundae... or a float...

Then take her home.