Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help me- freaking out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sofreakingscared, Feb 15, 2018.

1. So I got offered a really great job dependent on a drug test. It's taken me over a year to find a decent job and I need this or I'm going to lose everything. I haven't had any income in months. Anyway- I really wasn't smoking often at all. I went about 2-3 months completely without and then I would smoke here and there when it was offered to me. Maybe once every couple weeks. The last time I smoked was January 25th, which was 18 days before the drug test. But not being a consistent smoker, I was out of the 11-14 day time frame that most people say it would be out of your system so I figured I'd be fine. I bought one of those stupid detox drinks and used it just in case but ironically both of the labcorps I went to were closed down/ had moved locations and then it was around the time they closed so I didn't have time to get to another one so that was a waste. So the next day I drank a ton of water- over 5 bottles of water. And headed to the testing center. I took my test around 12:30 Tuesday afternoon. It's now 4 pm Thursday afternoon. The labcorp website says that negative results will come back within 24 hours, and it's been over 48 now and I've heard nothing. I tried calling labcorp and the lady on the phone was a bitch to me and basically said that the results will go to the employer and she can't give any information. But the thing is, my employer has tried calling too because they want me to start ASAP but they're waiting on the drug test so they've been harping on labcorp for the results so they can give me my start date. I was supposed to start Thursday, then they told me Friday. Now who knows when. If ever... The labcorp website and most websites I've read (because I've been freaking out and researching a lot) all day that if it's negative you will get your results within 24 hours. So does that mean that since it's been over 48 I pretty much failed it??? Has anyone ever gotten a negative result after a 48 hour wait? Is it even possible or should I just assume I failed it because it's taken this long? Really just looking for someone to ease my mind because if I lose this job I've lost any hope I had for a new life. I'm feeling really depressed right now even thinking about it.

2. Nothing you can do now. Just sit back, listen to this song, and wait to find out.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Have you ever done a roley poley?

4. Oh brother I hope everything works out and you get that job :))

5. Next time use synthetic urine kits, available online. There is nothing you can do now and the results are just going to be up in the air until you get the call. But, it took me 3 days once to get my results back (and I passed with synthetic urine). Hope that eases some of your tension dude. Best of luck to you. Keep us updated!

6. usually no news is good news. if you get a call from labcorp you failed. if you dont you passed.

7. Thanks everyone who gave helpful responses! They called this morning and everything came back fine and I got the job! I start Monday!! Whoo! so yeah to anyone in the future who is worried about results coming back, just because it takes a couple days doesn't necessarily mean you failed so have hope !

• Like Like x 2
  8. Congrats my friend!