Please help me find out what's wrong!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jack3d, May 26, 2020.

1. Hi, I have moved my plants outside after 8 weeks of 24hr light indoors. 1 of the plants is very sick with bronze/white markings on the leaves, stems are starting to turn purple, the other 2 are starting to show the same signs. Can anybody help me resolve this?

The plants were rootbond so before transplanting them I broke up the roots a little bit to help them start growing again. I understand this may cause transplant shock but I dont think it would of caused this.

I think it may be ph fluctuations but I'm not sure. My ph of water is 6.8 and run off is 5.5. I gave them a proper flush with 6.8 water yesterday.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. You'll need to keep lights over them until August 1st.
    They will flower right now coming from a 24-0 lighting. You'll have to stay on 24-0.

[​IMG]

A CFL or LED is enough. We are not trying to grow just keep them in an awake state.

BNW

3. Thanks for replying

I did not know that, they have been out for over a week and not showing any signs on flowering. I have topped them and they are still begging (I think/hope)

4. If in soil do a slurry test. Take a large shot glass of soil. Dig down a little. Than put that into a Tupperware small container. Than put the equal amount of distilled water. Stir for 1 minute and than stick ur ph meter than ur ppm meter. This will show u what's going on! So if ppms are over 400 u just need water and microbes if u use them. Under 400 ppm feed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks for replying! I'm hoping it's bad ph, but after what brassnwood said I hope it's not stress from early flower!

6. No I don't think that would do that. Weed Jesus just mainly talking about flowering. That's got to be a lockout or burn in my op

7. My plants have never done that going into flower. We both grow outside in cali

8. Iv been feeding half dose notes and only plain water the last week after I transplanted. I'm figuring it's bad ph, will let u guys know in afew days!