Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Help Me Find Out The Strain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by spham2, Aug 26, 2014.

1. I live in Australia and I've been smoking for about a year. Every time I buy bud it's the same texture, green with a bit of orange and smells really fruity and strong. I thought that I was smoking the same strain the whole time. But I was wrong.

Recently I've brought bud, smells and looks the same but the effects are really different, I begin to feel really tired, and paranoid sometimes, don't get the munchies. But even worse one cone fucks me up and I drool after a cone, is that normal? I've got good lungs and I'm usually the one having the most cones at parties, but not with this bud, after a cone I put the bong away straight away.

Someone please tell me if you can what strain I'm smoking and if it's normal for this?

The other question is. Does anyone else when there high, get giggles hard out at everything and can't control it at all?!? It happens to me and I hate it, I'm not zoned in at all and I just laugh and laugh. Haha it's good though, maybe because I laugh a lot non-stoned so being stoned doubles that, I don't know please help, peace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It's pretty impossible to tell from that description. It can be so many. 

If it's the same strain, but a higher potency, you may find that you are overwhelmed by the effects. If it looks the same and smells the same... that's really all I can think of. If you can find more nuances in the smells, we may be able to help more, but there are SO MANY options! The place youre  getting it from can't tell you? 

btw, yes, it's all pretty normal. We react very differently to different strains, or when the cannabinoids magnify those effects with potency, they can feel like a completely new (and not always appreciated) experience. 

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410774845.305395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ah yes, the notorious camera phone pic strain.