Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help me find a good Sativa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HighFoSho, Aug 1, 2013.

1. #1 HighFoSho, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    I want it to be tasty, but smooth, and of course "strong" ! :) I do a lot of weightlifting, hill climbing, hiking, etc, and I want something that will get me blasted, but without slowing me down.

Here are a few Sativas that I can easily get at my local dispenseries. Which of these should I check out ?

Comatose Purple Diesel
    <div><div>Diablo Og

</div></div><div><div>Mental Floss

</div></div><div><div>Super Silver Haze
    Grapefruit

</div></div>Chem Dawg 4

<div>Allstar Blue Dream

</div><div>Xj-13

</div><div>Blue Dream

</div><div>West Coast Dawg

</div><div>Green Crack

</div><div>Sour Diesel

</div><div>Green Crack

</div><div>Sour Diesel

</div><div>Smackdown Blue Dream

</div><div>High Grade Blue Dream

Any of these worth checking ? Or, anything else, not on this list, which should be easy enough to find over here on the West coast ?

Much thanks.
    Peace.

PS, I see lots of Blue Dream, and Blue Dream hybrids at the local dispenseries. Never tried it. Any good ?

</div>

2. You can never go wrong with some nice sour, but a nice blue dream or jack herer are absolutely amazing also. Check out XJ-13 I got a QP of it off of the road of silk about a month ago and it is some of the fruitiest, tastiest, most potent, and beauitful looking buds Ive ever seen. I would highly reccomend trying XJ-13 if you can actually get your hands on some it. Delicious and potent!

3. Sour Diesel, Super Silver Haze, and Blue Dream are definitely worth checking out.  Also try looking at Super Skunk if you can find it. 

4. #5 popo koosh, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
    green crack, Maui Waui, white widow, Jack Herer

5. Sour D and Super silver haze out of all those are personal favs of mine

6. Jack's Cleaner dude. Some of the best shit I ever smoked. 90% Sativa I believe. Real strong crisp lemon taste, easy to smoke, and strong. Not to mention the clearest high ever, I get more shit done stoned from that than I do sober. Didn't notice the list though, maybe they could order it. But sour diesel and super silver haze are the bomb too.