Please help me figure out this problem, much thanks!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Warszawa7, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, could you guys shed some insight as to what you think happened to me and if it has ever happened to you?

First off I want to mention that I've been smoking for about 2 years, maybe even more, and I've NEVER had any problems before. I always felt very good and relaxed after smoking.

Last night me and my friend rolled up a blunt and went to meet up with another friend. We smoked outside his house. After the first couple hits everything was normal as it had always been. Then all of a sudden I started sweating and feeling hot. My vision was getting very blurry and I started to lose my balance. It felt as if I was going to faint anytime soon but I didn't. My friends began to get worried and sat me down and gave me some water to drink. After about 10 minutes of sitting down and drinking water I was fine.

What I experienced reminded me of the feeling I got the time when close to about 2 months ago, I went to the doctors for a regular checkup/test and gave blood. When the doctor drew my blood, I started to feel weak, sweat and experienced blurry vision. I had to lay down for about 5 min and then I was good. Feeling lightheaded and close to fainting when having your blood drawn is normal, I believe, as a lot of my friends and people in general experience this. I always get a bit woozy when I see blood or needles.

Now I want to know why did I experience this particular feeling after smoking? The weed was not laced in anyway whatsoever because my two friends who smoked it with me were perfectly fine. Also it was the same weed from the half o that we copped and smoked three days earlier. That day we smoked ALOT and as always, I felt perfectly fine and relaxed as I normally do when I smoke. Last night we only had one blunt and I experienced the feeling midway through the blunt. I'm convinced it CANNOT be a result attributed to marijuana because like I already mentioned, I've been smoking for 2+ years and NEVER have I experienced something even remotely close to this.

I've been doing some research myself and it sounds like low blood sugar although I am not diabetic nor have I regularly experienced this. My blood sugar level has always been normal. I think it may be attributed to me recently not eating the proper amount or not exercising enough. Don't get me wrong, I'm 19 and in good physical shape but I feel as if I haven't been exercising as much as I should over this summer. Any ideas/thoughts? Please share and help me out/provide suggestions on what should I do/next steps to take.

Thanks.

2. How long had it been since you ate something?

3. The last "proper" meal I had was dinner around 5pm. We smoked around midnight. In between I ate a few candy/snacks but not much.

4. that may be your problem right there then dude. I get that sometimes too, I've been smoking for about seven years now and I get sick like that if I'm dehydrated or didn't eat much before medicating. you gotta fuel your body first and foremost before any extracurricular activity. I hope that's all it is, that feeling is the pits. good luck blade!

5. this started happening to me now, now i always make sure ive eaten and am not too hot when i smoke or i get uncomfortable.

6. Thanks for the input! This whole situation has been kind of like a wake up call for me. I'm going to start eating healthier making sure I don't miss any meals and hydrating myself more.