Please help me Diagnose my sick babies

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by cheebamaster, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Ok, i will try and give all the information that will be need to help daignose my sick plants
    ok, i have a small closet grow-op and this is my first time around
    everything was going all right throw the veg stage.
    im now in my 2nd week of flowering and this morning when i turned the lights on, one of my plants was looking droopy
    the other plant is as healthy as can be right now and i cant figure out what the problem could be that only effected one
    the stems dont seem to have enough strength to hold the leaves up
    i am using 10-15-10 fert only cause that was what was recomended from a friend
    the lights im using are 2 200w hps security lights
    I know its not alot of light, but like i said, this is my first time around and i just dont have enough money right now to get a 400 watt fixture
    Is it possible that i need different fert for the flowering stage?
    Im sure these are all silly questions, but like i said im a newbie and would rather have someone with experience tell me.
    i water the plants like every 3 days and when i touch the leaves, they seem alive but just week.
    Hopefully there is something i can do to save her
    The reason that this is so strange to me, is cause i have another plant in a bucket next to her that is perfectly fine and strong and all that shit
    please, someone help me
    If anyone does, i will smoke them up when my harvest comes
    thanks
    Cheebamaster

2. are you shure it doesnt want a drink, when they go into bud the consume alot more water , they go thru a growth spurt.

without pics this is difficult, can you post pics?

for flowering phase your ferts 10-15-10 are too high in nitrogen & could be higher in phosphorus

I use a 4-10-6

3. thanks.
    i did givem some water and its been a few hours since and the plant does seem to look like a drowned rat like it did before
    i will take your advice about getting higher nitrogen in my soil
    unfortunatly, i cant take any pics right now cause my camera is messed up
    Hopefully all it needed was more water
    thanks alot for the quick response
    this place is fucking awesome

4. cheebamaster

check your private messages