Please Help Me Diagnose my Plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chandlox, Apr 13, 2011.

1. #1 Chandlox, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
    Hey guys, I have a couple of questions concerning my grow... My plants are looking kind of droopy, the tips are pointing downwards, and some of the bottom leaves (not just the bottom too) are turning a little yellowish and looking unhealthy. I have some pics, please let me know what you think is going on. My set-up is: 600w Phantom Ballast, 600w HPS Bulb (increased red spectrum), Hydrofarm Radiant Reflector with Lens, Co2 controlled environment (Tank, regulator, Controller), Fox Farm Ocean Floor Soil. Nutrients im using are GrowBig, TigerBloom, and BigBLoom(GB + BB during VEG, BB + TB during Flower). I give them nutes once a week. Because of increased Co2 levels, I keep the room between 78-85 F. The strain is Cheese, first grow with it.

Attached Files:

2. you have pics, why not post them?

3. Here is another picture from an aerial view. There is three different strains in the picture, it is only the cheese I am concerned about. They are the big ones with larger fan leaves and many branches per plant. They are Veg at the moment (the other 2 strains are autos if u wondering y they budding) and on an 18/6 light cycle. There is four visible cheese in the picture, they are in the larger light-gray pots. 3 across the middle, one on the bottom.

Attached Files:

4. looks like your on the brink of N overdose, from the pics they look healthy.

5. Okay thanks. Ill check the N levels using my rapitest 4 way analyzer, hopefully it works...