please help me diagnose my plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dtrain, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Over the course of the last two days my otherwise healthy plant has become sick. A brief description of the symptoms: the leaves have formed spots of grey all over or are clearly losing their color. The leaves feel rougher to the touch and some are beginning to droop. I've been on a regular watering schedule, the soil has been perfectly moist since my plant became sick so it's not dehydration. The only possible culprit I can think of, it seems unlikley given the plant's symtpoms, would be that the 150w hps that i'm using is too close the plant and therefore producing too much heat. But I doubt it because I have good ventilation. My plant is just starting to flower so it is critical that I fix the problem now if possible. Could somebody please let me know what they think is the problem and how I might fix it. Thanks.

2. are u ferting, if so how many times do u fert... and a pic will help alot...latez..

3. HIGH All, Dtrain take a look at this abuse chart and see if any resembles with what's going on with your babies.