Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help me decide how much to smoke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MattsChill, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Alright this is gonna be a long one. So I got my weed for the first time and smoked a little skinny joint in my backyard. It was 3 hits and i held them in for 5 to 10 seconds. I felt a little relaxed. I liked it so i smoked the following day, but i went overboard. I smoked 5 full hits for about 15 to 20 seconds each, waited 15 minutes, and smoked 4 more good ones (off a joint if that matters). I went inside my house and started to brush my teeth to get the smell off. I heard someone come in the door and it felt lime i went to sleep with all the thoughts i was thinking but when i "woke up" it was only about 3 seconds. Im not going to go into too much detail because im sure that most of u know what getting blazed as fuck feels like. Anyway i got caught (dont make me go into much detail) and i was incredibly high. It was a terrible experience for me and i mean terrible. I think the getting caught was intensified and thats what made me feel bad. So what i would lime to know is how much should i smoke? If you have a low tolerance and you smoke joints, how many hits should i take? The experience was quite immobilizing. I could not function properly even if i tried my hardest. And just a side note, how long do u think until ill be good for a drug test because i have a 5% chance of getting tested every few weeks. With that in mind, should i smoke on 420. The two times i smoked were tuesday the 9th and wed the 10th

2. I can't tell you how much is enough for you. You can only know that. Just start out with smoking a full joint to yourself and just relax and you will know if its just enough or to much.

3. if there is a possibility of punishment due to u smoking weed. just don't do it. if u smoke on a regular basis it will take a good 4 weeks to be completely out of ur system. also depends on metabolism and such.

4. ^ Do what he said. It's all on you though.

5. if you are willing to take the risk to get caught, thats your choice, Anyway, it really depends. It effects everyone different and takes different people more or less to get where they like or consider blazed. Also, dont hold the smoke in for more then 5 seconds, anymore and your just doing harm to your lungs, more then 90 percent of the thc is absorbed into your lungs within the first 2-5 seconds. Try smoking one small-medium sized joint, or .2-.4 in a pipe/bong, wait 15 minutes then see how you feel. Rinse and repeat.

6. Ill try shorter hits but i can only smoke joints.

7. That second day was half a joint lol

8. personally i would stop while i was ahead. Or till i could do it in my own house.

9. Maybe try a pipe? You can regulate how much you smoke a lot easier.

10. Okay, you clearly know the answer to this. Nobody knows your tolerance except YOU. That's like asking someone how much alcohol YOU should drink :laughing:

You took 3 hits and were okay. The first time. The second time you took 5 hits + 4 hits, which means 9 hits. 9 hits are too much. So you want more than 3, less than 9. Did you try 5 hits? 6Hits? Come on this is common sense.

Plus the quality of herb YOU pick up plays a HUGE factor. Joints would probably give you a controllable high. Bongs and pipes will most likely give you a more intense high, as will a blunt.

Finally why are you holding hits for longer than 10 seconds each time? Most THC is absorbed within the first three seconds.

11. Joints are my only option right now but if i have the chance ill get a pipe ot bong.

12. Seriously. What's all this lime talk?

13. Damn man chill. Im new to this. With the given facts i thought someone could help me decide on what to do and not over do it. You suggested 5-6 hits. Thats what i was looking for. Thank you. And the holding in the hits was already adressed by someone else and i noted that.

14. Whats that mean?

15. Oh I see. I would def invest in a pipe. I know you're new but you will eventually find how much it takes to get you high and you will want to conserve. A joint is usually .5-1g and that's at least 10 decent sized bowls.

16. I dont think that will be possible in the next few months but ill look into it. I heard pipes smell a lot when you're done using them tho. How much should a nice glass pipe cost me? Moneys a little bit of an issue for me but in the next few years i might be able to grow and make some cash.

17. Make an apple pipe man

18. Hahahahah I remember back when I started smoking in my mid-teens trippin out about my parents catching me.

Still live at home and nowadays it's a known fact, my dad has seen and loved my custom bong. He used to smoke a lot now just occasionally hash cause flowers make him depressed, my mom doesn't even know he smokes still, I only know because I came to him as an adult at 19 and told him I smoked alot and why and we've had many discussions since.

He even jokes around about how his sons such a pothead when he comes home and I'm just obviously blazed. They won't let me smoke at home but they'd never get mad at me for being high unless it was before I had work or something or if I came home high while driving their cars.

19. You can get a good pipe for about $20. They don't stink unless you smell them... Just keep it hidden and you're good.