Please help me choose some seeds

Discussion in 'General' started by phrozen87, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Hey everybody.....I am going to be ordering some seeds and wanted to get everyones opinion on what i will be ordering. I havent smoked anything that came with a name... Example white widow or express.....It has always just been weed. I never bought it (friends always did) so i never cared. So I am a little nervouse about what strains to choose.What i will be ordering are all fem seeds. I was looking at (and I am putting in how many seeds of each I was going to order) is 2x White Widow, 1x Blueberry, 2x Jack herer, 1x Og Kush, and 1x Blue Dream. I wanted to know if their is anything you guys would either take away or replace or even recommend. I would appreciate any help I can get here. Thanks ladies and gents :)

2. Go with whatever looks pretty, sounds nice, or is cheap. Stick with those until you feel like your skills have evolved to where you really know what the strain is like, then rinse and repeat with different strains.

Over time youll learn what you do and dont like

3. thanks for the reply. what I actually did was go through a lot of forms and seen what people most recommended and went with that.