Please Help Leaves Curling!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by steveiewonder, Oct 21, 2008.

1. alot of my leaves are curling down creating a claw effect can any1please help or give me an idea?

i think it maybe the lime i put in because when i switch my plants from the 2 1/2 gallon pots to the 5 gallon pots i put alot of sunnyland lime from home depot because my ph was low and it corrected the ph but now all the leaves are starting to curl down so i flushed them with tap water it maybe my fertlizer im using mirale-gro bloom formula which is 15-30-15 any ideas?

2. dont use miracle grow... horrible idea.. its prob the miracle grow or the lime dont sound like youve done this before...

3. sounds like over ferts, miracle gro is no good for da weed, it burns em every time. i leaned the hard way too! flush with plenty of water, twice the amount of water to the amount of soil. hope this helps. g.l
    :smoking:

4. I am going to move this to "sick plants and problems" section as thats where it belongs and you will get a better response.
    Also, be sure to include everything with your grow so we can make an informed response, otherwise we are just guessing.