Please help, leaf tips starting to brown and feel dry.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cuda, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Hi, this is my first grow. Im just starting to learn the ropes slowly. Im going to be transplanting to the ground soon, but im having an issue. Im worrying that im stressing the plant but I havent really been treating it too badly. Im not sure whats causing the problem so I need some advice.

The plant has been getting very dry, leaf wise. Almost paper feeling but not brittle. Which makes no sense to me because it has been raining almost every day for the past week. It has been partially covered so its not drowning.

Ive only added nutrients 1 time in the past and that was the last watering I gave it last week. Since its been raining the pot hasnt dried out completely so I am currently waiting for that. The leaves were drooping pretty low yesterday but has since perked up.

My issue now is when I did my checkup today I noticed that only 1 leaf has some burning spots and a few very small white specs. Also a very prominent yellow streak on that same leaf. It isnt too bad right now but I want to prevent any further damage.

I topped the plant yesterday so I am wondering if thats part of the cause. Im currently growing in scotts potting soil. In a 1 gal pot and my 1st feeding was 1/4 strength per gal. Im very happy with how my first grow has been going but im kind of stuck on how to prevent further trouble. I checked the pH of the soil before first feeding but im guessing I did it wrong. Thanks for any help.

Attached Files:

2. Its fine tip is burned from the sun streak in middle is nothing. Good luck.