Please help - just starting week 5 of flower - overnute? undernute?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Newbie121212, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Please help - I am just starting week 5 flower
    FFOF soil - 7 gal pot
    4x4 tent with Spider Farmer SF4000
    PH 6.6 water in and out at 6.2
    8/31 3/4 strength flower nutes - Medi-One 1 part plus additives per flower schedule
    9/3 - PH adjusted plain water
    9/7 - 3/4 strength flower nutes same as 8/31

THEN - I double backed and thought it was getting nute burnt so I flushed with ph water - about 3 gallons. Not too many leaves on her, so I didn't really want any more burning.

I don't have a TDS pen but now I am rethinking that it could be a deficiency?

First time grower and I have no idea what to do next. Obviously! Lol!

Attached Files:

2. Cal/mag is what it looks like to me

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Idk how i dont run into issues like this my first grow.. it kind of annoys me .. because how can i learn if my entire first grow is just dumb luck :/

4. rollerboy - you are lucky I guess. This is my first grow too. They were doing fine until lately, I've started seeing issues with both the Photos in flower tent and the autos in the veg tent!

smokeout - do you still give calmag with tap water??

5. knowing a roundabout number of your pH and ppms is critical imo. id def hit with a bit of calmag and see if the problem stops progressing. i give my plants calcium just about every watering. cannabis loves it and its hard to overdo. i recommend Nectar for the Gods "Demeters Destiny",its good stuff. havent had a calcium issue since i started using it. i see some trial and error in your future but thats how you get good,lol. i used to freak out about spots on leaves and other signs of deficiencies but its better to correct slowly imo. best of luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Just stay calm and dont go crazy flushing and adding nutes and supplements.. it may cause more harm than good.. just make sure you use good water and correct nutrient levels ..
    Thats all they need.. i never check anything.. i just assume.. if i am doing everything right.. everything should be good .. 20200911_040149.jpg 20200911_040149.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks like theres gonna be some donks in your future. Nice!

8. Thank you. That was a good article. i am using tap water, so I hadn't been using CALMAG. But now I am hearing that I may need more because of the LEDs.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Glad it helped! Yeah LEDs can use it up!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk