Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help im too stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deccy, Aug 24, 2013.

1. please help me lol

2. Nice thread op.

3. Get a comedy or nature program on TV, or put on some soothing music.  No one has ever died from a cannabis overdose. You will be fine in a few hours! Don't use so much next time.  :laughing: 

Granny

4. I wanna be too stoned :( lol

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

5. These work for me every time:

- if laying down, sit up

- drink something ( its like an elixer )

- stop what activity your doing and take slow deep breathes.

I know, right?  I wish I could even get too stoned anymore.

7. There's a few exotic fish documentaries on youtube that are really interesting

8. #11 mrsandman1, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    Watch "March of the Penguins". That will either really kill your high, or just intrigue you about penguins and you will be so amazed about the species of penguin

9. if you don't watch a documentary, you're gonna have a bad time...mmkay!

10. Cuttlefish, trippy creatures.

11. waste. what you should've done was go on an adventure in your house. the shit you'll find will amaze you

12. Smoke more!  :hippie:

thanks man i found a documentary on youtube and watched it. Very interesting stuff, i'll be sure not to use as much i ripped like 3 bowls in a row :/ oops haha

14. i love how he asks a serious question and everyone treats it like a joke lmao

15. Food

lol, I hope I get back on that level when I start smoking again.