Please help if you can!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by corbin dallas, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Hi!This is my first post ever on this site so a big HELLO to all!!!!!!My problem revolves around the way my plants appear and what I should be feeding them at this stage in developement.I first germinated my seeds by peat puck but the thing is the fella whose place I was in,decided,after germination,to go ahead and just place them out of the way and put them under a table out of the direct sunlight.When I had returned two weeks later they were streched and had fallen over.Undetered I went ahead and planted them,but just alittle deeper than normal to make up for thier height,and also so they could stand on thier own.Now after losing two in the last two months and cleaning out the males and"hermies"(just one of the little tidbits of knowledge I have gleened off of this best of all sites)I am left with three females,but they look like giant versions of when they were two weeks old.They are about six feet tall and after pruning all of the unproductive parts,I am left with about a foot on the very top of productive,budding plant.Now,since they are budding and will continue to gain in hieght and bud size/wieght for probably another two months,what should I be feeding them to achieve maimum weight and potentcy?I am rather quite limited in my selection(next to none) of fertilizers.I can get the likes of miricle grow,bone meal and lime(I think the spelling is correct)but I am not expierienced enough to know in what concentration and measurements they are employed.Please and thank you for any honest attempts to help.P.S.Can antbody tell me,possibly,what size of plant I might end up with?Will it get taller as the buds get bigger and what would your guesstimate be when to harvest these indica dominant plants?Our grow season lasts till about the first week to the end of the second week and on a good year we might get till the end of the third week of september and it is now7/14/2007 and once again thanks a hell of a lot.P.P.S.I forgot to mention that this is my first grow ever,anywhere,anything,and with your help they might finish.:smoke::hello::D:p;):smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. At that stage, I would go with water and N P K but some people do it differently. Just make sure in the last week of flowering to NOT feed nutes so it gets it outa the plants system cuz you dont wanna end up smoking nitrogen potassium or phosphorus : ) hope that helps.