Please Help Identify this Problem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ChillyWilly5, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys, ever since a transplant six days ago my leaves starting drooping and losing a bit of their "greenness". Can anyone identify what is wrong here?
    [​IMG]

2. over water?

3. Most likely over watering what size container is it in?

4. Over watered but might just be growing funny they don't all look perfect some are retarded and some have three branches instead of two. Some look like total shit and turn out champs. But tey deffinitly start growing slower from that point on staying in that cup. At least that's what I've noticed in my grow I have two seeds that came from the same bud and sprouted a day apart the smaller was a day earlier but the difference of having it in a three gallon sp as opposed to a solo cup the solo cup is sadly lagging. Right now it's happening and I'm a lazy bastid that needs to get off my ass and go get promix for her

5. It is in a 1/2 gallon container. I think I over watered a week ago during transplant but it should've made a comeback I think. Well as long as its still growing I'll keep my fingers crossed for it to make a turnaround.

6. I agree, let the soil get good and dry, let the roots breathe. Make sure when you stick your finger in the soil it's bone dry before watering. Roots need oxygen and grow in search of water so it has to dry out completely. Transplanting can take a week of recovery time too sometimes, so just be patient .She's young, she'll bounce back.