Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help, I think my weed is laced

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hazebuddy, May 27, 2018.

1. So I copped 1/2 an o for the first time, from a dealer that I’ve been buying from for a while now. Usually his weed is pretty good and I’ve never had any problems. But, yesterday I bough my what is supposed to be sour diesel, and when I copped I smoked a lot (a backwood, a jay, then like a bunch of bowls and a few bong rips). I was pretty high, but then like an hour later I started getting a headache and was starting to get sick.
    I went home and got really really sick, I had a really bad headache and my back was sore. Then, maybe about 3 hours later I got really really nauseous and my back and my neck was hurting like crazy and I was really tired and threw up everything in my stomach (I’ve vomited like 5 times my entire life) I vomited and then didn’t feel nauseous anymore, but still headache etc. I passed out at like 9 and slept through the whole night (I go to sleep at like 12 every night lol). I woke up fine, and my friend who smoked with me said he never got sick or had a headache or anything so I never even thought the weed caused it.
    Then today, I broke it out and noticed it actuall kinda smelled weird (like really strong but with almost a fruity detergent smell, detergent but like really strong weed). I then took a piece of it and did a detergent test (I took water and put it in and shaked it to check for suds) I did it with nothing it in and no suds or anything then I did it with a tiny bug I broke off and a tiny bubble but not really noticeable, then I used some of the stuff I had grinded up form yesterday and there was a bunch of bubbles(not suds) but they disappeared like a second after I stopped shaking. I then took a hit of a bowl and it burned well and I didn’t cough a lot or anything like that but it left this really really really bad taste in my mouth, but it still got me like a normal kind of high and I don’t feel sick or my back or anything like testerday, but I had the same taste in my mouth as when I was sick. (I didn’t smoke nearly as much tho, like one full inhale). I asked my friend and he said the weed was really strong but it did kind of smell like detergent.

The weed looks pretty good and looks like it has a lot of trichomes, but I’m scared to smoke any more in fear it’s laced. Can you guys please tell me if i should be okay or if the weed is laced.

2. Also, my dealer rolled up a backwood from the same bag I he gave me the half from. And he smoked with me and I never noticed anything funky then.

3. You got some really strong weed and smoked way too much of it,
    and had a whitey. Take it easy next time.

Also, laced weed is a myth.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. save some and take it to a friend stoner to test and try it out

once you are satisfied you got poisoned see your dealer

for a refund/replacement

leave firearms at home ..this time

keep it all in good faith

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  5. how much did you eat in the day you smoked?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Literally only like 2 hot dogs at like 2

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. So you say i was poisoned?

8. eat more when you smoke more. that's how you got sick. you weren't poisoned, you just needa eat better. this has happened to me plenty of times, because i eat extremely poorly myself. it's mostly in your head, and you need to learn how to calm yourself down
    TL;DR eat more & drink more water and this wont happen again.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Seriously think about it man.

Would someone meet you face to face to sell you reasonaby priced herb that they themselves "laced" with some other more expensive drug? To what end? How does anyone benefit from that? Dealers (most I hope) want repeat customers and often are not out to get anyone or rip people off even. Also the fact that he smoked an el with you means it certainly was not that fake weed cannibal shit.

Just chill, take it easy next time and like others said, make sure to feed your body and hydrate!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chances are you’re just really fucking high bro

• Like Like x 1
  11. I’m starting to think that, it really smelled like detergent tho

12. Not an expensive drug, I heard some people put detergent in weed in order for it to look better quality than it actually is.

13. Hot dogs are gross

• Like Like x 1
  14. You said your dealer smoked from the same bag that yours came from and your friend who smoked with you is fine. Doesn't sound like it's laced. You probably got too high after not eating much all day like the others said.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I don't think that it was laced, dude. While I won't go as far as to say that laced weed can't happen, (believe me, it most certainly can) I will say that my take is that you got really strong herb that wasn't flushed well, or barely flushed at all. Not super often, but a few different times I've bought locally grown herb that wasn't flushed properly, and have had similar effects.

I recall one particular odd instance back in summer 2010 when this local grower had this huge amount of AK-47 that he grew, and after it was out for less than a day in/around my town, it had to be more or less recalled overnight from a lot of people, a quarter oz that I had bought myself included, because the shit was so improperly flushed that it reeked, and I mean fucking stunk, of...laundry detergent. This of course made the shit near unsmokable, a fuck ton of people complained, and everyone pretty much got their shit swapped out for another, actually properly done batch of a different strain he had at the time, with fat recompensation bags to boot for the fuck up. Anyhoo, I'm not 100% sure that's what happened in your case, but it reminded me of that. I could just be baked, too.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1