Please help I think my sprouts are about to die.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rhajin, Apr 27, 2015.

1. #1 Rhajin, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
  2. DAY 2????????  The bottom ones look great!

3. That looks good. What exactly are you worried about?

4. The leaves are turned black and look crispy on one of them and the best looking one is starting to get yellow I think they are nute burned

5. Pretty sure tht's fine. I've only grown one plant and she had a dark spot on of those leafs as well. Up until I ripped those two off. Not sure if tht's recommended but they were bothering me, tho I did it and she kept growing tall and proud.

by the way this song i dont know why but it fucken speaks to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHvCcmh7f08

6. Don't rip off your cotyledon they are whats feeding your plants, they look fine I wouldn't worry about it. Don't over water them or They will grow very slowly. I started 6 plants in FFOF this year and They didn't get nute burned so leads me to believe you feed them nutes? Def don't do that at least till after week 2 FFOF will feed for 3 weeks.

7. Severely overwatered.

A plant that size needs about a shot glass of water around the stem alone.

Never soak the whole pot until the plant is 12-15 inches tall and bushy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I didn't feed them nutes, and when ever I went to water the soil felt dry and hot. I already transplanted them to pete moss.. hopefully they do better.

9. For starters what is the PH of your soil? FFOF has had MAJOR problems lately with soil with a very very low PH out of the bag. Plus it looks like they are very over watered.

10. I'm not sure on the PH, but I transplanted them to some pete moss till they get older than I'll put em into FFOF in a bigger pot

11. i never nute plants this small and i usually go for a humidity dome after they crack from the seeds till they make it to their first pots.

But to be honest they look ok..the wilting is probably from over watering them.