Please help, I think I was laced!

Discussion in 'General' started by johnkk, Dec 20, 2016.

1. I got a couple of joints that my friend pre-rolled and I think somehow something got in them. I smoked about half of the joint which was only maybe a gram big, and I was either tripping or the highest I've ever been. I don't have that much experience with being 'too high' since i'm relatively new smoker but I don't think this was just weed. The main feeling I could describe it as would be that it felt like my body was moving in low frame-rate, Like my sensations were pulsing instead of constant. I felt just averagely high in my head but I felt fucked up in my body, at times it even felt like the pulsing physically hurt. I went to bed because at the time I was thought I had been laced. When I woke up and talked to another friend, a more experienced smoker, he said he'd never had that happen but he assumed that I was just 'too high'. So I trusted him but waited about a week to smoke the second joint, this time it was with a buddy and we smoked the whole thing together. About 15min after smoking the joint I started feeling the same sensations, I wasn't as paranoid this time though as I thought I was just smoking pretty strong weed or something. But I could tell my friend was visibly paranoid and he told me a bunch of times he thought he was too fucked up. This can't be all from a half a joint right? I'm typing this a day later and I still feel it a bit. If anyone has had any experiences like the one I described or knows what it could have been laced with let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds like the weed was super strong. Smoke less or get a different strain next time lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If all of your body parts are still attached and you're not currently incarcerated for something you did but don't remember doing odds are it wasn't laced. That's being high dude you'll learn to enjoy it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Omg no way like 4 realz?

5. Seems like these laced threads pop up every other day...lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Got some decent or better indica, just relax and enjoy it.

7. #7 Headhunterpipes, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    My guess is its just good weed .. nothing i haven't gone through a few times.
    Just the same out here in BFE no one sells Joints , that's weird ,,,
    You have no idea who licking that joint ............
    And that is way to far down the food chain for me ..
    Learn to buy smart .........

8. Unless it's leaf or trim as a new smoker I would advise against smoking joints:passing-joint: you need to be able to measure your dose.
    Bongs:smoking-bong: are preferred next buy a scale. Your hit size in the bong should be 0.1g per bong hit and than wait 15 mins and take another .repeat till you feel the way you want

:icgreen:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the replies and advice. I'll get a bong and try to see how much i should be smoking. Thanks

10. You were just incredibly baked. The end.

As others have said you might try smoking out of a pipe, bubbler or bong. Just hit it once, wait 5 or 10, evaluate how you feel, hit it again if needed.

Even a one hitter would work as it litteraly holds a single hit, maybe two. Makes it easy to use, easy to store and easy to put away.

Ganja is far, far, FAR more potent now then it ever was back in the day. There are people having some issues like panic and anxiety associated with smoking too much amazing ganja.

• Like Like x 1
  11. These threads never get old, really. Thanks for posting. Yeah you got too high. Try smoking what you feel comfortable with and not to impress your friends.