Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Help!!! I Need Advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OC_HERBavor, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Okay so ive been smoking for about 5 years now off and on, but recently I started smoking a lot more then normal mainly before I go to bed. I mainly smoke out of my vaporizer, but sometimes I use my bubbler. Well the past few nights after ive smoked, ive been getting really bad headaches, like my brain feels like its going to explode. Im a really mellow person and I usually never trip out but the past couple of nights its been keeping me up because my head is throbbing. Anyone have any ideas what this might be from? I usually dont get headaches but only after I smoke for the past 2 weeks or so. I dont want to stop smoking so please help me out. Thanks for any advice or tips. :bongin:

2. no idea.
    pop some advil first?

3. yeah ive been poppin advil after I smoke recently maybe ill take some before but that stuff kinda f's your liver up, I usually just smoke whenever I have pain so its weird that this is causing pain in my head...thanks for the help anyways tho :)

4. Stop smoking and if the headaches stop - there ya go!

5. nah tylenol fucks your liver up most.

advil is relativly ok, just dont take massive amounts.

6. Ha well I only got the headaches after I smoked, but i was using my vaporizer so maybe i just got lightheaded from ripping it to hard, maybe ill switch it up to my bubbler and see what happens. ps; i dont want to stop smoking tho!

7. a stoner afraid of advil, never thought I would see the day..

8. not afraid of advil, ive taken other drugs in pill forms but lately ive just been trying to stay all natural and away from those chemicals.

9. Mmmm... Maybe you had a dull unnoticeable headache and you got so blazed it intensified into a splitting heachache?

10. maybe... i dunno i think im going to smoke right now and see what happens haha...im going to do an experiment and see what happens, im going to smoke out of my bubbler, instead of the vap this time! ill let you guys know

11. this could be because you are tired/hungry/thirst or lack of oxygen. try not to smoke more than you can handle.

12. yeah when I vap I usually smoke it till theres no vapor left and im in my parents house so I dont take my time, maybe its the lack of oxygen to my head thus causing my headache. well, ill let you guys know. thanks for the advice and such.

13. Okay well I just smoked a good size bowl to myself out of my bubbler and boy was that a ride. well im really high at the momment and have noticed little headaches so far, wihch is good. I forgot how great weed tastes, you kinda lose some of that enjoyment when you vaporizer, taste wise. Well here is a picture of my bubbler, I got it about a year ago and havent named it yet. Also so older bud, I think it was grape ape or something of that sort. Thanks for the help blades. :D

ps: im really high

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]