Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Help.... I might be in trouble.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DarkHazer, Jan 26, 2011.

1. damn that does suck, it sounds like you might have a chance of testing postive. dont lose hope yet bud

2. you're royally fucked

3. let us pray to the baby heysoos

4. hope you pass man..... it is somewhat of a possibillty

5. I hope you pass =(

6. I have nothing useful to put into this thread, but I did laugh at the first line where it said I used to smoke a lot of weed back in the day, 2 years ago was back in the day now? Man, my back in the day is like early 90s and I'm not even old.

7. Good news I got a call from the MRO today and was told I tested positive for benzos. I take them for anxiety and for trouble falling asleep. She said that all she needed was a doctors note and they would release the results to my corporation. I passed my drug test guys! :hello:

8. yooo i just read every post in this thread lmaooo

grats dude good to hear good news!

9. Wow congrats man.

10. Congratulations man! Bet it feels good. :smoke: