PLEASE help, I have a drug test monday morning!

Discussion in 'General' started by Veggie, Jan 14, 2005.

1. I smoked a half ounce last friday with a few other people, but before that I hadnt smoked for about a month. I am really worried about this and I dont know what to do, if I fail this I will probably go to jail. I was thinking that if I just stayed up all night sunday and drank water the whole night and pissed as much as i possibly could, then drank alot about an hour before the test......... i might pass. But I really dont know and I was also wondering if theres is any way i could pass it if i blazed up tonight.............. dought it but its nice to dream.

2. Yah there is. Drink 3 shots of vinegar, drinking water in-between and after. DO NOT puke. And you will be clean in 24 hours. good luck.

3. i hope that is right cause i have a test comin up soon but i dont know about vinigar i cant barely even stand the smell

4. I really hope thats true, caus if i fail.......... I'm goin to juvie.

5. Trust me it is true. I've used it to past 3+ tests. And my friend was on probation for a year and he smoked every single day and jstu stopped 2 days before his test and did that. If your worried it wont work. Drink a little more vinegar. It is VERY, VERY disgusting, but trust me it does work.

6. yea i did that and it was the worst thing i have ever drank and i have drank alot of nasty shit and it burned the shit out of my throat ans then down to my lungs and then stomoach it sucked and then i didnt even get the test

7. vingear doesnt work read up on it i know a wya though to get it out in a day

8. how much vitamin b-12 should i take to give my piss color after i dilute it? how many pills?