Please help- I dont understand what is happening

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pre98, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Thanks for looking!
    \nI need advice with two separate issues.
    The first issue is a bit drastic and time sensitive. Pictures 1 is of the sick nug and picture 2 is of a healthy looking nug just 3inches above the first nug. These big girls have been flowering for about 5-6weeks. Over the last week I have noticed a problem spread and get more and more severe. About halfway down each plant, the nugs have started to die. I think they are dying I'm not sure; they looked burned as if they were too close to the bulb but again, these are nugs from the middle of the plant on down.... The pistils have largely fallen off and the trichomes look like they are dying. About 3inches down from a nice looking nug near the top is one which looks, well, shitty. 
    \nMy little girls in veg all look good except for one- pictures 2 and 3 are leaves from that girl, I forget her strain right now. It seems weird that just one among six would have a nute issue. 

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the input, I need to do what I can to heal my girls asap!
    \ngreenewbie

Attached Files:

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    are they cobwebs or something on the buds? probably first thing to investigate

We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone.