Please help I don't understand what I'm doing wrong .:( New growth is strange ect I have pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Needhelpasap, Jul 2, 2020.

1. #1 Needhelpasap, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Hello some info

The autoflowering plant is in promix hp I don't have a good system of watering it i don't know when or how much other then by the moss being dry. 3gal pot 1 gallon water 900-1000ppm megacrop sweetscandy when it seems to need it idk like I said.

The small guy is in the same situation as the one described above except in a 1 gal for now. Idk goes much water just a tiny and some recharge and clonex and one dose of megacrop at 200ppm.

Then the 5 gallon auto is in a mix of washed myself coco and promix (was a bit toasty...a bit while making that grow media decision nonideanif that's real bad or fine [​IMG] water once a day 1 gal 600-700ppm megacrop and sweet candy.

Ps not a blurple grown light causing it to look miscolored. That's the way it looks sadly

Working on my lst I know it's sloppy I've been so busy. They look embarrassing compared to some of the other first grows on here looool.

Attached Files:

2. Way over watered for 1

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. All of them or what? For 1 ? What else is wrong please let me know.

How should I water these girls?

4. Wow.. your plants are in horrible shape bro to be honest. You are watering waaay to much, looks like u have other issues as well?? What nutrients are you giving them, to me it looks like possible mold issue.. potassium deficiency...molybdenum deficiency.. and mabey other issues. Thats my guess from looking at your pics...let your soil dry out...give her some nutrients if your soil or whatever u are using doesnt have nutrients already in it... i hope your flowering plant doesnt have mold, or it is trash if your buds have mold. Sorry to say

• Like Like x 1
  5. But this is just my opinion...thats all!!

6. Good news tho if i may add again, your small young plants are definitely %100 savable. Just let your soil.dry out and dont water as much, use nutrients as needed.

Growweedeasy.com
    This website helped me alot on my first grow

• Like Like x 1
  7. Don't know how to use promix mate but hit the forum list and there will be a promix section somewhere.
    Read a couple guys journals and see how they do it. Growing weeds easy but you gotta keep it simple. Find one dude that does it well and just do what he does.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Those prolly need re potted in new medium,,,those roots cant just sot around in that ull get root rot in not already!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you so much for all the support!
    I was dealing with some pesonal stuff so I hadn't checked the thread. I'm sorry. lThanks for giving me hope on the little guy :) I will save the princess.
    about that thankyou for your time and info all of you that replied.

Now holy fuck I Knew they were real bad but damn.
    I was looking for mold on the two big ones and obv especially the further along one actually,yesterday and found none thankfully.

I was thinking phosphorus as well im glad you said that and yea the wattering is the biggest issue I have been looking into it and I'm i a biiiiiiiiiiig dumb dumb.

Molybdenum damn ok that I never thought.
    I also think it's nutrient lockout I used biochar without charging it i didn't know you had to do that damn.
    Thanks again

10. The one that is just flowering? Or both Aan it be repotted if its an auto and be OK?