Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help I am feeling so bad righht now...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by misterjoe100, Aug 10, 2009.

1. i just smoked some in my room for the first time and it was mostly seeds and very bad and i was already scared enough. I just did and and now im freaking out, i got all light headed and i felt really thirsty and im fucking freaking i cant even put the evidence eaway. waht idfmy parents walk and i see. jesus i feel so bad im stoopping marijuana forever what did i do wrongand how can i fix this. will a cold shower tak e me out of this hell? please reply asap.

2. Lol dude chill out right now...focus on the bullshit you need to do man...and do it. Aight?

3. kk ive put all the stuff and sprayed a lot of axe. but im shaking like crazy and my heart wont stop pounding and my leg is shaking. i think im having a heart attack. please help me before i die.

4. i feel like throwing up too owwwww.

5. Alright check this shit out man... Marijuana makes your blood vessels expand causing a decrese in bloodpressure, your heart has to pump faster to compensate...no you wont die...maybe if you try and relax you can slow your heart a bit. Your just new to smoking you'll be fine...trust me I smoke like 4 times a day. You get used to smoking haha.

6. Dont think bad thoughts, when i had my first couple of times bad thoughts about getting caught would ruin the high and give me the shakes. Just sit down relax ur not gunna have a heart attack and then ud be good

7. Swallow some smoke? =/

8. turn off your lights
    close your door and lock it
    put some headphones on
    grab a snack

and be high :smoking:

no need to freak out bro, paranoia's common when you smoke but don't antagonize your self.

9. lol just relax. its only a bit of cannabis. it won't hurt you.

10. thanks ill try to calm down. do you think a cold shower will help in anyway. i ill try anything to bring me back into reality,

11. Man, dont judge by your first time. Dont trip out man...you just need to handle your business and chill bro. I suggest eating some food. Then go in your room and just chill listen to music try to turn it around bro. If you ever decide to smoke again I sugest hanging out with someone who is a little more experinced for your first few time smoking because you will be a little more care free and have a better experince.

12. Mhhhmmm, just as expected. Take a xanax.

13. YERSYEES

my last hit of those homemade bong i accidentaly choked sfor a sec, and blew out so hard the dryer things in my spoof shat out of the toilet paper rooll. was that wast did this?

14. lay down in bed, enjoy your high cus everything will be okay i guarantee you, go to bed, wake up and start a new day tomorrow :)

the weed is making you paranoid because you are a new smoker and it hits you harder
    dont worry about it being laced or anything, its not

15. Oh yeah and don't smoke seeds no more.

16. First off, calm down.

This is one of the most common side effects of Marijuana consumption, especially for first timers. All you need to do is fucking relax: I don't know about you but I doubt your parents are up and wondering what you're doing at nearly five in the morning. Throw on some music, open up a window, don't spray too much Axe around and you'll be fine. Let it pass and tell yourself you'll be okay: You're creating stress for yourself.

17. ya this is not my first time smomnig, its just first time in house with parents inside and i smoked seeds and accidentaly swallowed smoke. i know what a regular high is like this one is just terrible.

18. This reminds me of that cheech nchong movie where cheech is freakin out and chong yells "MELLO OUT, MAN!"

It's all on your head, dude. Just take a few deap braeths or splash some cold water on your face.

19. OH YEAH... you should take a warm shower youll really like it. And it will probably relax you a little bit.

20. Smoke agitates your stomach and doesn't get you high...Some get bad acid reflux or throw up after this...usually on their first time when they don't know how to smoke. So, I guess that puts you on track for a nice long smoking career.