Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help Heart/Chest ( not lung ) pain after trying vape mix

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenMarine420, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Hi I am new here this is actually the first time I have posted in a forum in many years and was hoping people here would be able to help me out. I am a very experienced toker from Toronto Canada area and have been puffing for almost 20 years. I am 34 and started when I was about 16. Over the past few years I have been vaping extracts along with smoking bongs. I prefer Rosin out of all extracts because it has the best taste and is natural. I have tried all types of extracts and I still find Rosin to be the best for flavour and seems to last longer than shatter or live resin. I get just as high or higher from rosin then I do from shatter and I dont understand why more people are not into rosin it blows my mind...I have the least experience with liquid carts and clears as I prefer weed taste not fruit flavour thc anyways to get to the point here I had a buddy let me try his cart which was liquid rosin mixed with some fruit flavour ecig juice and it got me nice and ripped but 30 min later I had some chest pains that started freaking me out.I have never smoked an e cig because I think they are retarded I smoke normal ciggs and am trying to quit which is why I have been vaping wax to try to quit smoking. I have never really had chest pains from smoking bongs or ciggs or vaping concentrates until I tried this one that was mixed with a bit of e juice for flavour. Ive had very minor pains that lasted a min or 2 but this was longer but now it is going away I dont really feel it much anymore.
    Has anybody else experienced chest pains after vaping an oil / ejuice mix or from straight e juice?
    I will never touch one of those carts again I will stick to my ceramic atomizers and rosin/ occasional shatter
    And for the record I do mix a tiny bit of tobacco in with my bongs not much and am trying to cut this out along with smoking ciggs and vaping wax is helping bigtime because I wont mix tobacco with wax OBVIOUSLY and when I am stoned I dont care to smoke ciggs so it really is going to help me quit smoking. And again no I have never had chest pains like this until trying this mix. I am just trying to be clear so I dont get a bunch of answers like maybe because you smoke ciggs or answers that have to do with lung pain or anything to do with the lungs. I did a lot of google searching before I posted here and almost every answer people had to others asking similar questions had to do with some sort of throat or lung irritation, its chest pains I am having. Thanks for your time and even if you have not experienced this but may have some information about what is in ecig juice and if it is bad to mix with extracts that would help too. Cheers

2. Sometimes vaping ejuice to new lungs can cause irritation, especially if you are sensitive to something in it. I would gamble you will be okay, has it dissapated? Tried a shower or something else to open up the lungs?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3. JESUS FUCKING HELL
    Dude I specifically asked for no replies having anything to do with the word LUNGS
    MY LUGS ARE FINE it says right in the god damn title for fuck sakes

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  4. I just realized why I dont use mssg boards.... to save myself from further frustration I am not coming back here you just fucked alot of people out of getting a shit ton of veteran knowledge... i'll keep it to myself now you forum idiots are all the same... go trump go lol....

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. yikes.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Someone's suffering from TDS quite badly. You poor thing. Help is out there.

• Agree Agree x 2

7. We don't want or need your so called "veteran knowledge" if you're going to lash out at people when you don't get the answer you want.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Welp, if it is distinctly your "chest" not lungs and you aren't saying it's like heartburn or indigestion and it is not like a heart attack sharp stabby pain... Not sure how to help.

Edit* does this sound better?

(Sometimes vaping ejuice to new chests can cause irritation, especially if you are sensitive to something in it. I would gamble you will be okay, has it dissapated? Tried a shower or something else to open up the chesticles?)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Please tell me that you always call heartburn by its true name... Esophageal reflux disorder.

• Like Like x 1
  12. It was laced with liquid mercury.
    RIP lungs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. I think it's your lungs. Maybe you should quit smoking instead of talking about it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes, definitely your lungs.
    Better hurry to the doctor now.
    You don't want to be the 1st person in history to be killed by cannabis.
    We are all doctor's here on GC too btw. We know what we're talking about....

• Funny Funny x 3