Please help first time grower about to go to the hydrostore for the first time can someone help me

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Thunderblade, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Just started to grow, I had water made for me the first month and I have two clones in grow blocks, and a plant from seed in soil. I'm very new but ready to learn. I just found gnats in my soil, going to homedepot for mosquito bombs. any help from you guys I will read them all.!!!

Attached Files:

2. Anyone, please help?

3. Just get some mosquito dunks at Home Depot.. they are just little donut looking pucks.. I use 1/4 of a dunk per gallon.. break it up real good when you put it in the water and let it sit over nite. Bombs suck for everyone including your girls..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Sorry I meant dunks. can I just show you my plants I'm on this on my own.

Attached Files:

5. Maybe some pics of each plant, where the branches come off the main stem.. the center plant is a lady for sure, but the one on the right looks like a male, and can't see the left close enuff to see, but it's lanky structure has me suspect also.. [​IMG]

6. I cut off a leaf a week ago it's looked dead and had yellow tips

Attached Files:

7. Gotcha, that's a lady or sure.. my bad..

8. I need to buy a ph tester, and nutrients. I was giving a bucket of two gal water made and I'm almost out. not sure when to and how to transplant the clones in the coco pots

9. No problem man I'm trying get to meet growers and become one myself

10. Just start subscribing to active threads and grow journals, as long as you give your research an honest effort and time, blades will be happy to help.. you find an asshole in the crowd, just move on to the next..